Good and Natural

Posted by 4933880850040387334 on Jun 05, 2013

Being a recent breast cancer survivor I've learned about the harmful effects of "parabins". I was happy to find products that work well and "PARABIN FREE"!

To Smell Or Not To Smell?

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

I prefer a much stronger scent. I have a high tolerance for strong smelling soaps. Of course, many people feel completely different and would prefer a mild and gentle smell. I give this 3 stars because for me, it's too weak and it's such a huge quantity that it lasts such a long time until I can replace it with a stronger scent. The scent is fine, it's not a problem, I just prefer power smells, so I wouldn't buy it again BUT I imagine this would be a 5/5 star rating for sensitive noses -- so it really depends on your tolerance. If you're looking for a gentle, light fragrance that evaporates quickly and doesn't linger, this soap is a winner for you. Either way, it's value for money. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" and let me know.

Very mild Lemon Verbena Scent

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on May 06, 2013

The scent of Lemon Verbena is very mild. I was expecting something more fragrant. I suppose you pay for what you get. This liquid hand soap is value for money.

great product, great service by iherb

Posted by 5381219942387073384 on Jan 13, 2015

I got a refill so clearly i like the product :) more importantly the service by iherb was impeccable. very satisfied.

Gentle and nice scnet

Posted by 5628831533426730517 on Feb 15, 2015

Love this! It's gentle on the skin and I have diluted it slightly to make the whole bottle last longer. Works just as well.

Love this liquid soap

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Oct 24, 2016

First and foremost this is a on-going selection of soap for my family. I've re-ordered it several times. The clean smell, that is NOT overwhelming, is great. Even my husband likes it (former logger). It is not watery as many are. It is all natural and that is very important to me. I highly recommend Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap.

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Liquid Hand Soap Refill, Lemon Verbena Scent

Posted by 4732013908303969366 on May 02, 2016

Not drying like some other hand soaps. Love everything by Mrs Meyers!

Very good!

Posted by Norwegian-girl on Sep 16, 2014

This hand soap has a very good smell. Your hand feels clean and fresh after washing, and it is not harsh on the skin. Very practical with the big size. Will buy again!

liquid soap

Posted by 5413875525193698743 on Dec 31, 2014

I am very satisfy. the smell is woderful. shipping was very fast.will order again.

Not drying on hands!

Posted by 5285614467208764517 on Jan 13, 2014

I wash my hands a lot, and Mrs Meyers is still the only hand soap that doesn't dry out my hands. The consistency of the liquid is more watery than average, so maybe that's why, though it creates a decent lather. I'll keep buying this brand because the average hand soap dries out my skin. This size is more economical than buying individual bottles. My only grouse is the scent of Mrs Meyer's hand soaps tend to be rather strong, but some people in my family love fragrance, so that's really a matter of preference.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »