New To iHerb?

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Room Freshener, Geranium Scent, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 06, 2011

I couldn't believe how nice this made my home smell. Most fresheners are gone a few minutes after you spray them but this scent lingered on all day. Very nice product.

I love the smell

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jun 28, 2011

I believe it's all safe though there are some chemicals in it, but the scent is strong, pleasant and lingers.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1377459 on Oct 18, 2011

few seconds after spraying in the air or to fabrics, it smells realy lovely. But, though it says it's 94% naturally derived, it smells some sort of chemical frangrance which you could easily experience with those room freshners in the supermarkets. it didn't last all day long like one of the reviewer said, so I sprayed it all over the bed area to have a good night sleep with cosy lovely smell, and that night I was almost choked with chemical fragrance. So be wise to use it. Though it has a real great fragrance and it does not last extra long but it does last quite long. Would like to perchase again if I use it all up.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Dec 08, 2011

Great for the bathroom. Nice smell.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2532271 on Jan 20, 2012

This scent is amazing... I use the same scent in the All Purpose cleaner. I keep it in my guest bathroom and everyone who uses it asks me where I got it!