Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 06, 2011

I couldn't believe how nice this made my home smell. Most fresheners are gone a few minutes after you spray them but this scent lingered on all day. Very nice product.

I love the smell

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jun 28, 2011

I believe it's all safe though there are some chemicals in it, but the scent is strong, pleasant and lingers.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1377459 on Oct 18, 2011

few seconds after spraying in the air or to fabrics, it smells realy lovely. But, though it says it's 94% naturally derived, it smells some sort of chemical frangrance which you could easily experience with those room freshners in the supermarkets. it didn't last all day long like one of the reviewer said, so I sprayed it all over the bed area to have a good night sleep with cosy lovely smell, and that night I was almost choked with chemical fragrance. So be wise to use it. Though it has a real great fragrance and it does not last extra long but it does last quite long. Would like to perchase again if I use it all up.

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer1809458 on Jan 30, 2013

Smells artificial

Refrescante...

Posted by 4850431404542577790 on Apr 26, 2014

Me encanta rociarlo en mi cama y al recostrme sentir el delicioso aroma...

Best

Posted by 5199203288400582973 on Jul 28, 2014

Bought 3 bottles of this. Love it so much I started buying for my friends as well. It really does elevate my mood =)

Lovely scent

Posted by 5132727343015556137 on Jan 02, 2015

I love this room spray. I use it almost everyday and i must say that one bottle could last for quite a long time. Will purchase again.

persistente

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Jun 20, 2014

olor a geranio conseguida, realmente huele a geranio .... ultraconcentrado, si no te gustan los aromas tan florales mejor elige otro

Wonderful Garden Scent

Posted by Reviewer1388452 on Feb 01, 2012

After spraying with is product you feel as though you are in a garden.It is a very refreshing scent.

Beautiful!

Posted by Reviewer1584301 on May 20, 2011

This smells so great I'm ordering another bottle already. I'm constantly spraying it everywhere because it's so addictive and refreshing. Love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »