Love it, but smells strong

Posted by Reviewer2636107 on Apr 09, 2014

I got so many good reviews from my friends, but I never try before! So I bought this candle, but the smell was strong for me. But for someone who loves this smell, they will love it!

Disappointing

Posted by 4616742399661560167 on Nov 10, 2014

Smells nice.. but after burning and blowing the candle out.. the wick leaves a foul smell. Will not purchase again.

Not natural geranium + very strong scent

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 21, 2015

The headline pretty much says it all for this review - this is definitely scented with synthetic fragrance, and it's very, very strong. I can't burn it on my desk while I'm studying, because it gives me a headache. I just keep it in the bathroom now. I do like strong scents, but only natural ones! ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!

Smells great. Not as good as before..

Posted by 5318557786637778500 on Jul 03, 2016

I have been using this candle for a few years, love the scent. However, it doesn't burn as cleanly as before. Used to burn till the end. I think their method of pouring has changed. Alot more wastage now.

Don't Imagine That It Smells Good

Posted by 5059652159463924370 on Nov 18, 2016

When I bought this candel,I thought it will make me feel like in paradise,but its odour is not nice at all,I dunno,this is my personal review.my advice is try to choose fruity odour rather than herbal it could be nicer