Long-lasting, great scent

Posted by 4952406147770357688 on May 01, 2016

Last a long time, and has a lovely floral scent. I thought it might have been a bit 'girly' for my husband but he loved it too. Pretty good (but not the best) throw in the room. Overall good value.

Obviously a luxury, but still affordable and not onerous to health!

Posted by 4731451956054460747 on Mar 01, 2016

A wise alternative to paraffin candles. Though a luxury, it's still relatively affordable for the size. The smell is quite strong, would advise to burn it in an open/airy area (i.e. living area). I like the scent personally, but don't get this scent if you're not into woody/herby scents and only can burn it in a small, closed room. The packaging is great, I like how it comes with a lid to conveniently place the candle on. I have to say to doesn't last long (most 100% non-paraffin candles don't) unless you diligently only light it for 2-3 hours (the smell lasts quite well). Makes for a great gift!

Surprisingly nice!

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

Love this as a vegan candle. I miss having candles in my home since going vegan so it's nice to be able to have products like this. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the geranium scent, but I actually keep it right at my work desk so I can smell it!

smells good, lasts long

Posted by Reviewer2197273 on Dec 20, 2015

The smell is good, subtle waxy smell. But the smell ended up growing on me and I had lit it almost every night for few months.

smell is very nice

Posted by 5580198802339092832 on Sep 27, 2015

smell is very nice

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey, U.S. Grade A, 22.0 oz (623 g)

Posted by lovesan on Sep 24, 2015

good

Great smell, Great value!

Posted by 4912683516044043371 on Apr 01, 2015

I really like the smell, even when unlit it adds a nice aroma to the room. Once you've burned it a few times, the unlit smell dies down, which is a good thing as it could be a tad overpowering at first. Love it, will buy again, and will try different smells

Lovely natural smell but burns a tad bit too quickly

Posted by Reviewer2556490 on Aug 12, 2014

Is it just me, or does the candle burn too quickly? *wink

Great quality for the price

Posted by 4987902510547884920 on Aug 01, 2014

I wasn't expecting this candle to have such a great fragrance throw, but I was pleasantly surprised when I lit it and I could smell it not only in my room where it was burning but down the corridor and landing area of my staircase. The fragrance is beautiful and it smells natural, not artificial at all. Will definitely buy again!!

Smells nice