Long burning

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Mar 16, 2016

Smells fantastic!

Obviously a luxury, but still affordable and not onerous to health!

Posted by 4731451956054460747 on Mar 01, 2016

A wise alternative to paraffin candles. Though a luxury, it's still relatively affordable for the size. The smell is quite strong, would advise to burn it in an open/airy area (i.e. living area). I like the scent personally, but don't get this scent if you're not into woody/herby scents and only can burn it in a small, closed room. The packaging is great, I like how it comes with a lid to conveniently place the candle on. I have to say to doesn't last long (most 100% non-paraffin candles don't) unless you diligently only light it for 2-3 hours (the smell lasts quite well). Makes for a great gift!

Surprisingly nice!

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

Love this as a vegan candle. I miss having candles in my home since going vegan so it's nice to be able to have products like this. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the geranium scent, but I actually keep it right at my work desk so I can smell it!

smells good, lasts long

Posted by Reviewer2197273 on Dec 20, 2015

The smell is good, subtle waxy smell. But the smell ended up growing on me and I had lit it almost every night for few months.

i didn't like the scent of it

Posted by 5576946624955927028 on Dec 12, 2015

i am still in the search for a nice smell candle. this smell is a bit too strong and i didn't like it at all. my bf hates it so i dont light it any more...

Not natural geranium + very strong scent

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 21, 2015

The headline pretty much says it all for this review - this is definitely scented with synthetic fragrance, and it's very, very strong. I can't burn it on my desk while I'm studying, because it gives me a headache. I just keep it in the bathroom now. I do like strong scents, but only natural ones! ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!

it is ok

Posted by 4946668091022423324 on Oct 14, 2015

used a few times, it is ok, I won't say I'm very fond of the product, but nothing to complaint.

smell is very nice

Posted by 5580198802339092832 on Sep 27, 2015

smell is very nice

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey, U.S. Grade A, 22.0 oz (623 g)

Posted by lovesan on Sep 24, 2015

good

Love this candle

Posted by 4669111111808598293 on Jul 26, 2015

Such a nice clean floral smell