super scrub

Posted by ledenec on May 21, 2013

cleans perfectly and smells nice

good

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

cleans and smells very well

I really wanted to love this brand...

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on May 20, 2012

I recently decided to only use cruelty free cleaning products. So I gave this a try, because I love cleaning my sink with a scrub! The cleaning action is great, but the smell. The smell is okay but it is very perfume-y. It's sweet and cloying when all I want is a clean, fresh scent. I prefer the scents of Seventh Generation.

Brisbane

Posted by Reviewer2282627 on Oct 20, 2011

Too strong fragrance

Love Mrs. Meyers!

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011

I tend to love the scent of the scrubs more than any of the other Mrs. Meyers products, maybe they smell a little more sweet or something to me. Anyway, this product is super effective and smells wonderful! I also love the lavender version, but my boyfriend isn't a fan so I decided to try this instead. It's definitely a crisper smell, but I like it a lot! Make sure to get all of the gritties out of the bottom of the tub if people will be taking bathes in it, I have a hard time with that with this product for some reason.

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Surface Scrub Lemon

Posted by Reviewer1348388 on May 26, 2011

For us, a wonderful alternative to conventional cleansers (which adversely affected us in the past). You don't need a lot, and it does wonders with pots and pans as well as messy bathrooms!

Love this stuff

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jun 23, 2011

I have come to love Mr. Meyers products.They smell very clean and work very well. This cleanser is a little gritty, but that's what gets sinks and tubs really clean. Have to make sure you get off all the film, but porcelean is left sparkly clean. It's much cheaper thru iHerb and when you use allot, that's important.

works good and smells good

Posted by Reviewer3242090 on Aug 17, 2011

This stuff cleans very well and the smell just makes you want to clean. If you are thinking about getting it, you should!

Great Product

Posted by 5386318944357198662 on Jul 03, 2012

I have never used Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Surface Scrub, but was not hesitant since I use the laundry detergent. The scrub was excellent, has a great scent and used it in the bathrooms. Very pleased it cleaned well, not griddy, very pleasant to use.

like very much

Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Nov 16, 2011

From Latvia Works really good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »