Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Aug 04, 2012

I use Mt Capra Mineral Whey in a raw chocolate recipe I make. This really helps to balance out all the other ingredients.

mt capra mineral whey

Posted by Reviewer2203649 on Mar 01, 2015

Use it in my green drink, works great, I take mineral, for restless leg syndrome, helps me sleep well, an extra boost too....

Fantastic product

Posted by 5145233962196741199 on Jan 17, 2014

I used this product as part of a cleanse a doctor recommended. Before I started the cleanse I thought I would never last a day with food but I'm on my 4th day and I've never felt better. I have no cravings and no hunger. I would venture that the minerals and electrolytes contained in this product are remarkable. Also the pain in my shoulder is nearly gone. I will continue to use this product.

Mineral Whey

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 07, 2014

I add this to my morning smoothie. It helps keep me satisfied for a long time. I really like this product a lot.

excellent goat mineral whey

Posted by 5426521788591672874 on Oct 22, 2013

packaged well and arrived quickly; makes a tasty drink, loaded with natural minerals;

GOOD WHEN MIXED WITH YOGURT

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Feb 16, 2012

NOT BAD TASTING BUT I NEED TO MIX IT WITH YOGURT OR MY GREEN DRINK. I DO NOT LIKE IT IN COFFEE.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1772769 on Jun 10, 2011

I have been using mineral whey for some time...was hoping to get a better price from you but.....

Loved It But...

Posted by Reviewer1607527 on Jul 17, 2011

Tried this great product. Tasted really good. It has this roasted flavour. I must say I wasn't expecting the colour when I opened it. Thought it would be milky. Everything about this product was great and I felt my energy and muscles feeling great. The only problem I had was it made me gassy. Don't know why. Maybe it had a bit more lactose than normal. It's a shamee. Thought this would have been it for me. I need to now start looking for an alternative if there are any. If anyone know a good alternative let us know here. Giving it a four because it made me gassy.

Tasty and filling

Posted by Reviewer1985921 on Apr 12, 2011

This turned out to have a good taste, especially mixed with bananas. My stomach feels good after eating it.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Mar 06, 2011

I love this as a drink anytime. Add a bit of goats milk and its great with a meal instead of coffee or tea.