Mt. Capra, Capra Mineral Whey, 50.8 oz (1440 g)

Beware!!! Silicone dioxide in it!

Posted by Reviewer2270002 From California on Jun 28, 2012

I really like this product however they put silicone dioxide in it and that really upsets me. The company says it's to keep it from "clumping" but who cares because you mix it up or can break it up. The nutritional value is lowered and you're ingesting it. You can order directly from the company without silicone dioxide but it's more expensive but tastes delicious...just like it should. I really wish the company would rethink this and more people complained to them maybe they would. I also thinks it's cheaper to add (who knows how much silicone dioxide) to make it go farther than the actual mineral whey and they make more money.

I take this all the time, love it

Posted by Reviewer2224419 From Oregon on Apr 25, 2010

I have been taking this for several years. I have to take several mineral supplements. If I don't take Mt. Capra Mineral Whey along with my other stuff, I get muscle twitches. (In other words, if I take all my mineral supplements but exclude this, I have twitches.) I take Green Pastures cod liver oil, Bone Up by Jarrow formulas, Concentrace mineral drops, Jarrosil silicone drops, and Mt Capra Mineral Whey.

This product is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1991757 From Massachusetts on Feb 23, 2011

Mt. Capra Mineral Whey has been a wonderful find! My cousin's Naturopathic Dr. recommended goat whey for her arthritis and she opted for this product, which is lower in protein, but extremely high in absorb-able minerals. It is working great for that and I have used it also. It is providing me with great energy and displays great alkaline characteristics. According to a gene test I had done, my mitochondria (the power houses of the cells, of course) are very inefficient at producing energy, which has been my life-long experience as well. The test also showed my genes for detoxing are inefficient. Minerals are vitally important to the Kreb's cycle (the process in the mitochondria that breaks food down into energy), so that would explain the increased energy. I have increased energy efficiency in my cells! I also have better muscle tone, brain activity, blood sugar levels (I have always tended to low blood sugar)efficiency in getting things done and much longer endurance. These are things I saw in my cousin as well--her eyes were even shining and maybe mine are, too! As for the detox problem, I have learned over my 30 years of learning nutrition, that chemicals will attach to sites on cells where there are not enough minerals. The body prefers and greatly needs minerals, but if they aren't there, it allows chemicals to the sites. I have had debilitating problems with chemical sensitivities for many years. The goat mineral whey is supplying the minerals (which are greatly lacking in our American diet--even though I eat organic, I obviously haven't been getting what I need!) and I am losing my chemical sensitivities--I am wearing my wedding ring without tasting the metal for the first time in years! Thank you so much for putting my life to rights in so many ways. Thanks for your faithful care of our health to the glory of our dear Lord Jesus Christ!!!!! He has been telling me, present your body a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. I do much praying, but not much doing physically. I have been able to remodel part of our kitchen--laying new floor tiles, painting, cleaning and am moving into the living room and hallways soon. My husband is delighted! I can do it with amazing ease and without getting a migraine from the labor or the paint! We will be able to have more people over to our house to share the unsearchable riches of Christ with! Thank you for your testimony--I enjoyed it so much--and your marvelous product!

The Best Mineral/Amin Supp

Posted by Reviewer2134084 From Australia on Jan 22, 2007

The mineral whey is fantastic,I mix this with Caprotein goats pdr and a banana and it tastes really great.Our bodies do not get enough minerals and aminos,This has helped me recovery from ME/Chronic fatigue syndrome.Lu from Oz.

MT. CAPRA MINERAL WHEY

Posted by Reviewer3190195 on Apr 18, 2009

I studied with Dr. Bernard Jensen and he mentioned that a woman was dying and every half hour for 24 hours he gave her Mt. Capra Meneral Whey in warm water and she got well and lived a long time afterwards and wherever he traveled he always carried it with him. I use it daily.