Great product disappointed in the price increase.

Posted by 5049959817597153276 on Sep 17, 2015

I do love this stuff but I'm a bit disappointed in the price jump. I won't be ordering as much as I have in the past. It is a very good product though.

Mr.

Posted by 5577853645150489450 on Jun 01, 2015

I was surprised by the taste...it's good! I have even used it is the making of French Toast instead of milk. I wish it did not have silica so if you could remove it, please do so.

…potent protein & mineral shake...

Posted by 4736190458570741117 on Feb 28, 2014

…blend this w/my MT. CAPRA Coconut Dream 4 a potent…tasty…healthy pick me up

The added junk ruins it - won't buy again

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013

Dislike the silica, doubt its necessary and would be interested to know how much is added - wondering if the small, sugar-like granules you can see in this stuff are it. Imagine those in joints - ouch. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Good for minerals

Posted by 4999247908791231549 on Oct 08, 2013

Easily absorbed but not a good source of protein . Their caproprotein is much better sourceof protein. More grams per serving.

amazing stuff with all the nutrients for homemade baby formula

Posted by Reviewer1396091 on Dec 12, 2012

I buy this all the time for my now 4-month-old. This is the best price I've seen online.

Beware!!! Silicone dioxide in it!

Posted by Reviewer2270002 on Jun 28, 2012

I really like this product however they put silicone dioxide in it and that really upsets me. The company says it's to keep it from "clumping" but who cares because you mix it up or can break it up. The nutritional value is lowered and you're ingesting it. You can order directly from the company without silicone dioxide but it's more expensive but tastes delicious...just like it should. I really wish the company would rethink this and more people complained to them maybe they would. I also thinks it's cheaper to add (who knows how much silicone dioxide) to make it go farther than the actual mineral whey and they make more money.

dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer2436543 on Jun 23, 2012

This product tastes good but has too much silica. You can actually feel it as crunch between your teeth.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Posted by Reviewer3279579 on Mar 30, 2012

GREAT PRODUCT (TOO BAD IT HAS TO BE PASTURIZED) TASTES GREAT WITH THE DEEP 30 BANANNA SMOOTHIE!

A Must Have for Every Household

Posted by Reviewer1490775 on Mar 27, 2012

The product is essential to everyone. It is the product that helps me to get through a 50+ an hour week. I take it daily. When I miss a day, I can tell by my energy level.