Helps with IBS

Posted by Reviewer1101809 on Jun 17, 2008

This product gave me more relief than any other product including many RX drugs that I have tried for relief of IBS.

Heartburn remedy!

Posted by Reviewer2114109 on Nov 13, 2008

This is the best product for heartburn of the chronic variety or even occasional heartburn! I have had a WLS and have the side effect of regular heartburn. I tried everything out there that was labeled to be used for heartburn and NOTHING worked, and this works every single day for months now! I LOVE IT!

Mt. Capra, Capracleanse,

Posted by Reviewer1589391 on Feb 26, 2008

I have been using this product for about 3 months and feel terrific.... I used to have all kinds of digestive problems every time I ate...but all that is better now...thanks to Capracleanse. I'm impressed with the price and how quickly it gets to me in the mail....thankyou so much for providing such a great service. Sincerely, Traci Pedersen.

Bowel regulation

Posted by Reviewer2347148 on Apr 23, 2008

This product is great for keeping bowels regular. As someone whose suffered from constipation and it's effects, I feel so much better when I'm 'regular'.

HEARTBURN CURE!!

Posted by Reviewer2732782 on Feb 18, 2009

This will eliminate your heartburn! I have GERD from having a WLS and I was taking EVERY over the counter treatment for heartburn and everything works but they are DRUGS! this works better and its a great, no fabulous supplement!! I am OFF Of ALL drug heartburn remedies and swear by this!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1828954 on Oct 09, 2008

This formula does what it's intended for, and that is to gently give the user an internal cleaning of the digestive system tract which in turn relieves the body of the toxic waste that can accumulate there, especially if there is lots of meat in the diet. This is one of the best that I have ever used and I have used many over the years. This product beats them all

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 28, 2011

Very gentle yet effective relief from a sluggish colon. I don't recommend it for people who continue to frequently eat refined grains, sugars and other junk foods. If you are doing that then you either need to change your ways or opt for stronger, more violent products to clear things out which in the long run will cause serious colon problems.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2312954 on Nov 10, 2009

make sure to drink plenty of water

Mt. Capra

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on Nov 25, 2010

Gave this to my son, who has lots of allergy or intolerance symptoms, but he has not noticed much difference, - so we don't know if it is working or not.

Good and Bad

Posted by 5026472319864336486 on Jun 03, 2013

I like the way Capra Cleanse kept me moving along in the right direction. The tablets are very big, and I had trouble swallowing them. I also believe they interfered with medication I take in the morning. So I started taking them later in the day. They kept my stools soft, which was great. I recommend them to anyone unless they have trouble swallowing big pills.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »