Didn't work for me - lactose intolerant / milk sensitive

Posted by NutritionArts on May 28, 2011

Will not rate this product, because can't really use it. I'm minor lactose intolerant (NO milk protein allergy) and can tolerate milk from some sources ok in small dosages. However, this product causes a lot of bloating, cramping and intestinal discomfort for me. So, if you have milk insensitivity issues, this might not be for you.

staple for warding off sickness

Posted by Reviewer2592474 on Aug 02, 2011

Prevented many trips to the doctor. I've tried other forms of colostrum and this seems to work the best. A little pricey though.

it is not easy to take for little children

Posted by Reviewer1019733 on Feb 27, 2012

The inside of the Capsules is not melting in the water, so it is not suitable for little children to take, as though i really like goat colotrum than cow ones. I just ordered the powder goat colotrum which i hope will be easier for my child to take.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1012595 on Jul 05, 2010

Our family has noticed an increase in energy and a healthy, stronger feeling since taking these every morning. We recommend these highly! Would be great to get some that is organic !

Jane Courter

Posted by Reviewer1169576 on Jan 22, 2016

I have just started using this and will say i have been exposed to 2 people with respiratory illness and have not caught it.....plus it easier on my stomach.....like it

Oood

Posted by Reviewer2845263 on Sep 05, 2011

Seems to be a good product

review of product

Posted by Reviewer2322918 on Mar 04, 2008

Very easy to take but only just started and haven't noticed any affect from it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1427293 on Aug 22, 2009

Nice product - I just wish they were chewable tablets instead since capsules are very hard to give to small children.