Jane Courter

Posted by Reviewer1169576 on Jan 22, 2016

I have just started using this and will say i have been exposed to 2 people with respiratory illness and have not caught it.....plus it easier on my stomach.....like it

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015

I love it after workout and at bedtime. It helps my post-workout recovery and it improves my sleep.

Excellent Product

Posted by Mincruiser on Nov 28, 2014

I usually don't rate supplements because I think it's hard to judge what they are doing, but this product has made a noticeable difference in my health. I have Lupus, hypothyroidism and adult onset cystic acne. I keep a very healthy organic lifestyle and take several different supplements. But since starting to take this colostrum I am much less tired, have a much higher energy level, my skin has cleared up and looks healthy and glowing, and I just feel great in general.

Quite good

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014

It's a very good product, but I find it quite expensive and I switched to another product.

Excellent

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

After a lot of researching, I chose this product as goat's milk is suitable for animals and people and is also easier for both to digest. (my kitty has sensitive digestion). My cat loves the taste in his food so I know he'll eat it. He at first seemed sensitive to the product, but has adjusted and is now more energized and playful! SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Excellent product

Posted by 4856805704202902486 on Sep 17, 2013

The product is excellent as it improve the immunity of my son and help to increase his focus.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2808941 on Jul 09, 2013

Super

shorter recavering

Posted by 5100877601298937909 on Jun 17, 2013

Mt.Capra colostrum is the ideal solution after a hard program of training it helps the body to recaver faster because of the amino IGF-1 that contains and is very important for the athlets.

love it!

Posted by 5590458448993518988 on Jun 06, 2013

I'm taking it because when i went to the hospital to get my 3rd chemo,i was told that my white blood cell count and another related count were too low to proceed. I had to wait another week to see. And starting with next round, I will be given a shot to boost my WBC production. (Chemotherapy has some general side effects. As well as killing cancer cells, chemotherapy drugs kill healthy cells that grow and divide quickly. Blood cells also divide rapidly, so chemotherapy can lower the number of healthy white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets you have.) Then i was told that taking raw colostrum until my next therapy my WBC will be at least 2300-2500 so it will be no need to take a shot 4 WBC production. And here i am to tell you that i finish my chemo without taking that shot or any other shot 4 my BC because i was taking raw colostrum until i was done with my chemo. Now i orded this because is from goat & is it workd 4 m in the past. This is a capsule with raw colostrum in it & cream milk and it taste sweet (because i open the cap. & mix it with a spoon of yogurt). One can actualy see the raw colostrum beetwen the powder crem milk & rice flower and if you don't want to take the powder then you can open & filter with a tee filter. I'm so glad that i found this product!

So far - great

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Jun 14, 2012

Started taking these about 2 weeks ago. I ordered them to help my immune system through winter but one big thing I have noticed is that my weight has started to decrease