• Customer Ratings

Mt. Capra, CapraMilk, Non-Fat Goat Milk Powder

Posted by 4983301735823516112 on Apr 03, 2016

Mt. Capra, CapraMilk, Non-Fat Goat Milk Powder is natural and purr Goat milk for human. No fat and no vitamin C. I purchased it to feed my babies kitty. From their born and mothers milks least. I used it fed babies was well and helps them live. My new born kitties loves drink Mt. Capra, CapraMilk, Non-Fat Goat Milk Powder and no problem. I thanks iHerb company get nice low price and shipping free. iHerb sale services is excellent. I will back them soon

the best

Posted by Reviewer3035376 on Dec 20, 2015

The best goat milk powder I have found.

Sooo goood

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015

I love this product, as a substitute when I don't have milk. it tastes great.

Replace "skim milk"

Posted by 5525428908185370254 on May 20, 2014

This milk powder is our family's new replacement for cow's skim milk. We love the taste and it's easily mixes in water. We're very happy with this product.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1099199 on Dec 18, 2013

Love to use this in my morning decaf tea or coffee. It is creamy and does not smell or taste goaty.

Very Good!

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013

This powdered goats milk is very easy to mix and depending on how much you use is very very creamy and the taste is so good. I especially like the fact that it is hormone. preservative and pesticide free with no artificial colours or flavours. Will buy again from iherb as their service is always good and fast. Great to see that Iherb carry some wonderful products at great prices.

Powdered Goats milk

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Mar 17, 2012

Great taste in a cappuccino or cocoa. Mix with a little cold water then add flavours to taste. Pore on boiling water. Continue mixing to disperse milk.

NO GOATY TASTE

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 10, 2012

Having been unable to drink cow's milk which was making me fatigued, I turned to soy milk for a decade. Then recently I discovered that soy was not a healthy choice, so I am now Goat-centred. My mum even loves this stuff. She has it in her coffee and thinks it's never tasted so good. It's best if you mix this with really warm water and in a shaker bottle with one of those wire balls. It has no noticeably different taste to cow's milk and froths up like a cappachino in my mum's coffee when she gives the shaker bottle a good rattle.

Intstant Powdered Goats Milk

Posted by Reviewer1849928 on Jan 29, 2012

my husband cannot have dairy but he can have goats milk. very good product. Closest I have found to dairy milk.

love the powdered goats milk!

Posted by Reviewer2524397 on Jan 11, 2012

this is by far the best powdered goats milk. It's smooth and creamy, almost buttery. We use it in smoothies and it adds a nice flavor and additional protein to the protein powder we use. It's great for those that cannot have soy or cows milk.