• Customer Ratings

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jul 02, 2010

My grandson has a series of allergies and cows milk which he loves also adds to his allergies. Goats milk in Australia, Melbourne any way is expensive . Capra powdered goats milk is a wonderful alternative and one that is affordable. He drinks it happily. Have purchased the product twice and will continue to . Melbourne Australia

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2204608 on Oct 11, 2009

Tastes excellent, mixes well but you must use warm water, and an all around great product from Mt. Capra. I will definitely be using this as my main milk product at home.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3071613 on Jan 08, 2008

We have tried many other goat milk products but I have not like any of them until we found this. Me and my son and daughter all get congested when we drink regular cows milk so instead we drink this. We used it as a substitute to baby formula when our kids got old enough. We now put it in our cereal. Tastes great and iHerb has the best price anywhere!

Mt. Capra Goat's Milk

Posted by Reviewer2288284 on Feb 16, 2009

Excellent product. Love it! The goaty flavor is only slight, and it makes up rich and creamy.

Very Good!

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013

This powdered goats milk is very easy to mix and depending on how much you use is very very creamy and the taste is so good. I especially like the fact that it is hormone. preservative and pesticide free with no artificial colours or flavours. Will buy again from iherb as their service is always good and fast. Great to see that Iherb carry some wonderful products at great prices.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1099199 on Dec 18, 2013

Love to use this in my morning decaf tea or coffee. It is creamy and does not smell or taste goaty.

Pure and delicious

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Mar 17, 2010

It is very creamy and pure.. I am very grateful that this has no nasty stuff. My child, 19 months old is consuming this daily.

love the powdered goats milk!

Posted by Reviewer2524397 on Jan 11, 2012

this is by far the best powdered goats milk. It's smooth and creamy, almost buttery. We use it in smoothies and it adds a nice flavor and additional protein to the protein powder we use. It's great for those that cannot have soy or cows milk.

good

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jan 05, 2011

This is the best tasting goat milk I have ever tasted. Mixes well. I will keep using it.

just like goat milk

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Apr 04, 2009

rather than vanilla or whatever tasting...