My number two choice

Posted by Jarousek on May 31, 2012

Probiotics are a must for your well being; I use \\Mt.Capra probiotics, that have to be refrigerated as my No. one choice, but when I have to travel I grab these. They work well, too.

unsure

Posted by 5365588597046117970 on May 31, 2012

Seems good, but I haven't been taking them for very long, and I can't really see an effect yet

good for GERD

Posted by Reviewer2546698 on Mar 06, 2011

I'd tried weaning off of PPI's for acid reflux before, but didn't have any luck. I tried it again after Ben Greenfield (of Ben Greenfield Fitness) recommended Mt. Capra products for their quality. These probiotics seem to have done the trick!

Super transaction!

Posted by Reviewer1728522 on Jan 21, 2011

This is the second time I have had the pleasure of using this website for a product and will use it again and again.

IBS Work in progress - updated review

Posted by Reviewer1014236 on Jan 11, 2010

My new gastro doctor wanted me to take a probiotic with at least 4 different strains and 2tbs of freshly ground (dark) flax seed per day. After careful consideration, I chose Mt. Capra Advanced for the probiotic. I have been on it since October of '08 and have noticed something which will keep me on it for a while longer... First, it certainly is not hurting my chronic IBS and maybe helping. Second, while I have had a cold and the flu this season, they were both (with regard to the worst of the symptoms & the recovery stage) "significantly shorter" in duration than I can ever remember. This has got my attention. FYI IBS suffers: The medical community published (Jan '09) new protocol and now includes probiotics as part of its recommended practices. For now, I am giving this product 4 stars...at the end of the flu/cold season, I will update. Update (Jan/10) - still using this probiotic as part of IBS management - very happy with it. New Observation: My teenager complains about acne, I suggest the probiotics. About a week later, we both see a significant improvement...which of course, means to a teenager, "Good, I don't need this anymore"... and we start over a few weeks later. I keep trying...explaining the effects of the immune system (based in your gut) on acne, etc... I'd give this five stars, if it was possible to take less capsules (I need a minimum of 4 daily, with 6 during IBS flair ups)...but, I'm happy as it is, I'd rather not further manipulate nature into convenience for me. Last note: I have tried other probiotics...vegetarian based, single capsules, yogurt based, etc... I still prefer this one. It works.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2715322 on Jan 05, 2010

If you are looking for a quality probiotic, this is the one for you. It contains multiple strains of bacteria at great quantities to replenish your digestive system with the bacteria it needs. Furthermore, it does not have many additional ingredients like so many others seem to have. Highly recommended!

Excellent probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Nov 02, 2009

I have been using this for years. Definitely helps my digestive issues. Like that it is room temp stable though I usually store it in the fridge once I receive it.