Very good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 12, 2015

a bit sandy, but it seems it grows muscle quick. It seems to digest well, but mixes slightly difficult. I would buy again!

This great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3332103 on Jul 28, 2014

I wasn't sure what I would think of this drink. It is a bit goaty but not much. It's a good protein source to be able to add to smoothies, etc. The price is not inexpensive but iHerb has the best price I've seen.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1406794 on Mar 09, 2014

Fantastic taste/texture and muscular results!

LOVE Caprotein!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Feb 03, 2014

I take a heaping spoonful at bedtime & sleep well. The label claims it is "The most digestible protein on the Planet". I also take this occasionally throughout the day if I need a 'pick-me-up'. It mixes well if you add a little warm water, stir well, then add cold water. It also makes a great addition to a green smoothy I usually have in the morning. I try to never be without Caprotein. If I plan to be out & I'm unsure if there is something good that I can eat I have a big scoop in water before I go & 'pick' at the better foods available. As mentioned, it is particularly good at bedtime & I have had no problems digesting it. Goat's milk has a smaller molecular makeup (as I understand)& is thus easier to digest than cow's milk & less likely to cause allergic reaction or digestive problems.

good goat protein powder

Posted by 5426521788591672874 on Oct 22, 2013

arrived in good packaging; goog to know i'mtoping up with a healthy protein; A bit rich and so take it in smaller quantities and it makes a nice drink

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I really love this! I'm so happy Mt. Capra have high quality products for those of us who can't tolerate bovine dairy. I find the flavor can be a little chalky, so i blend it with banana and soy milk. (And chocolate chips for those naughty days) Yum! <3

Caprotein - great for use after antibiotics

Posted by 5727824994677765155 on Jan 31, 2013

I had been on antibiotics for a period of time. I have learned that taking probiotics after you've completed taking antibiotics will help replace the good flora in your intestinal track and help build up your immune system. I am unable to tolerate probiotic capsules, even when taken with food. The Caprotein formula, which includes probiotics, does not cause me digestive stress - in fact, it seems to be calming. I drink it by itself in the morning and just let it settle for several hours, and within a week I feel much healthier. I then drink the protein a couple times a week. This is the 3rd time I have used this product for this reason.

Excellent source of goat milk protien

Posted by NBPT100 on Jan 12, 2013

Goat milk protien is a better overall choice that most cow based protien powders(IMHO). Many cow based protien powders are from cows given growth hormones, copeous amounts of antibiotics, and fed grains (not their natural food source). I desire anything I consume from an animal to be from a healthy and happy animal. The goat products from Mt. Capra are from well treated animals. The product gives a good balance of amino acids and is more easily digestible than similar products from a cow. As compared to most protien powders it mixes well and the vanilla taste is good. I hope you found this helpful. Peace and good health.

For Health and Fitness enthusiasts alike.

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

I really like goat milk products. I find them very healthy, beneficial and overall much better alternative to cow's. I used to make my homemade goat yogurt and bought goat cheese. Most people I know don't grow to like the distinct goaty taste and flavor, that accompanies goat products, but to me, it's excellent. I find it exotic, unusual and quite tasty, really. So with all the love for goat products already, I decided to continue the trend and bought this goat protein powder to use as an ingredient it my shakes and homemade protein bars. When I received the container, it was everything I wanted it to be. It gave that little string of unusual, but pleasant flavor, it also fortified them with more protein and nutrients. I even like to enjoy it mixed only with cold yogurt. Consequently I confirmed, that I digest it more easily, than its bovine counterparts. Thanks to Mt Capra for producing and iHerb for carrying this admirable product!

great in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

I use this every day in my breakfast smoothie and really like it. Glad there is such a good goat milk protein powder out there!