Terrific product.

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Nov 01, 2009

As someone with an allergy to serum bovine albumen (cow dairy protein) this product is an excellent source of an animal protein that is not so available to me. I combine it with various vegetarian protein sources and enjoy very nutritious and delicious shakes and smoothies. I love this stuff.

good goat protein

Posted by wendybrown on Oct 15, 2008

good flavor for those who like the taste of goat. This is my 1st time, so I am still getting used to it by mixing 1/2 scoop in with almond milk. Good source of protein. Goat milk & fermentation are easier on the body to digest.

Mt Capra Goat Protein is a must!

Posted by Reviewer1232694 on Oct 07, 2009

Not being able to find raw goat's milk with integrity anywhere nearby, I opted to find a powdered version. This product tastes wonderful and mixes well. You can add your own sweetener (I use stevia) too. Non gritty.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2414245 on Dec 08, 2009

I love this product, that's all I can say. It goes in my green drink or chia seed mix most mornings. iHerb, thanks for carrying it....

Caprotein

Posted by Reviewer2415659 on Nov 20, 2009

My husband and I LOVE this product. We have recommended it to many of our friends. We make protein smoothies and drink them first thing in the morning, within an hour of waking up!

Number one protein

Posted by Reviewer2833019 on May 05, 2008

I love this stuff. It is the best I have tasted so far. I feel the difference when I take this protein in terms of energy and overall health.

Best Source of Protein--Here are Some Tips!

Posted by Reviewer2604924 on Jul 25, 2010

Come on people--this is such a superior form of protein, to get a better taste (the first complaint I read), just mix with Greens Today, Organic Frog, Women's Whey Formula or 1/2 of your favorite less-superior, better-tasting protein powder and you have a great-tasting protein drink to start off your day! To get the Caprotein to mix (the other complaint being that it doesn't mix well), just put a small amount of water (or whatever liquid you are using) in your shaker bottle with your powder, then shake well. After that, add the rest of your liquid and shake. You should have a well-blended drink. Here's to your health and well-being!

Better than I expected!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011

I liked this very much, the flavor is good. Gives an extra creamy texture in smoothies and as a creamer in hot chocolate. I love the added vanilla, there is a slight goaty smell and taste but I got used to it after a few rounds. This is my first time using a goat milk product and I'm satisfied.

good for blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer2116517 on Dec 08, 2011

This was prescribed by my acupuncturist to aid in controlling my blood sugars throughout the day. Two tablespoons in the morning with 2 c. of almond milk and a little frozen fruit starts my day off well. As a Type I diabetic, I have been struggling to keep my blood sugars more steady and this stuff does a great job helping me do just that. (I had a terrible time getting this stuff down until I happened upon the recipe above. Simple + it works to cover the gritty/goaty taste.)

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I really love this! I'm so happy Mt. Capra have high quality products for those of us who can't tolerate bovine dairy. I find the flavor can be a little chalky, so i blend it with banana and soy milk. (And chocolate chips for those naughty days) Yum! <3