Terrific product.

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Nov 01, 2009

As someone with an allergy to serum bovine albumen (cow dairy protein) this product is an excellent source of an animal protein that is not so available to me. I combine it with various vegetarian protein sources and enjoy very nutritious and delicious shakes and smoothies. I love this stuff.

Caprotein

Posted by Reviewer2415659 on Nov 20, 2009

My husband and I LOVE this product. We have recommended it to many of our friends. We make protein smoothies and drink them first thing in the morning, within an hour of waking up!

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2414245 on Dec 08, 2009

I love this product, that's all I can say. It goes in my green drink or chia seed mix most mornings. iHerb, thanks for carrying it....

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2295564 on Apr 21, 2009

This is a very good product. I have used many protein supplements and I like this one more than all the others. It can have a very slight aftertaste depending on what you mix it with. I mix mine with oat milk or apple juice and cannot taste any goat flavor at all. I give it to my son who is 13 and he has never complained about it (believe me if he could taste it he would complain). The only time I could taste it was when I mixed it with water. It causes me no gastric upset and it gives me the protein boost I need.

good goat protein

Posted by wendybrown on Oct 15, 2008

good flavor for those who like the taste of goat. This is my 1st time, so I am still getting used to it by mixing 1/2 scoop in with almond milk. Good source of protein. Goat milk & fermentation are easier on the body to digest.

Best Source of Protein--Here are Some Tips!

Posted by Reviewer2604924 on Jul 25, 2010

Come on people--this is such a superior form of protein, to get a better taste (the first complaint I read), just mix with Greens Today, Organic Frog, Women's Whey Formula or 1/2 of your favorite less-superior, better-tasting protein powder and you have a great-tasting protein drink to start off your day! To get the Caprotein to mix (the other complaint being that it doesn't mix well), just put a small amount of water (or whatever liquid you are using) in your shaker bottle with your powder, then shake well. After that, add the rest of your liquid and shake. You should have a well-blended drink. Here's to your health and well-being!

Number one protein

Posted by Reviewer2833019 on May 05, 2008

I love this stuff. It is the best I have tasted so far. I feel the difference when I take this protein in terms of energy and overall health.

Outstanding Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1520243 on Jun 01, 2009

This is very digestible, well absorbed protein. The best of any product I've tried.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1132644 on Aug 13, 2009

Used for first time today. Mixed well in a smoothies. Priced right

My favourite protein supplement

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Feb 10, 2011

This protein powder tastes delicous and works to keep my blood sugar levels stable. I never feel hungry in the morning so instead of forcing myself to eat I blend Capoprotein, spirulina, chlorella, water and a range of other super foods (all from iherb) such as the Madre range, rice bran solubles, gelatinised maca and sprouted chia seeds. Tastes average but keeps me going until lunch time with no sugar cravings or energy crash. It's also the most natural and unprocessed protein powder that I can find - and have imported into Australia. I have no probs with getting this through Australian customs but they won't allow any raw milk whey proteins (such as the Mercola one).