Another Successful Order Received in India

Posted by Reviewer1698554 on Dec 26, 2011

My order of Powdered Goat Milk Protein reached me here in India just fine. I am very grateful to I Herbs for your services to those of us who do not have access to these products here in India.

good flavor

Posted by Reviewer2234850 on Dec 22, 2011

I have used Mt. Capra products for years. For me they have been no fail. This product has good ingredients and I believe this company strives to excel in product excellence.

Mt. Capra, Caprotein, Premium Goat-Milk Protein, Vanilla Flavor, 460 g

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Dec 09, 2011

One of the best protein powders I have ever had. I am definitely ordering more as I have it before I go to the gym.

good for blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer2116517 on Dec 08, 2011

This was prescribed by my acupuncturist to aid in controlling my blood sugars throughout the day. Two tablespoons in the morning with 2 c. of almond milk and a little frozen fruit starts my day off well. As a Type I diabetic, I have been struggling to keep my blood sugars more steady and this stuff does a great job helping me do just that. (I had a terrible time getting this stuff down until I happened upon the recipe above. Simple + it works to cover the gritty/goaty taste.)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3292346 on Nov 16, 2011

Great product, but it has to be mixed with something sweet because of the strong goat-milk taste. When it comes to ingredients and content this product is perfect.

Better than I expected!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011

I liked this very much, the flavor is good. Gives an extra creamy texture in smoothies and as a creamer in hot chocolate. I love the added vanilla, there is a slight goaty smell and taste but I got used to it after a few rounds. This is my first time using a goat milk product and I'm satisfied.

Recommended by my Naturepath

Posted by Reviewer1100756 on Oct 17, 2011

This product was recommended by my naturepath. Blends well, tastes good. Goat Milk Protein is much better for you than traditional whey protein.

Goat-Milk Protein

Posted by Reviewer2421211 on Oct 05, 2011

I love this product because it gives a high quality protein even for those sensitive to cow milk...also, there are no MSG by-products as in most whey-based proteins.

kind of gritty....doesn't dissolve

Posted by Reviewer1179473 on Oct 02, 2011

I'm really glad there are goat milk products on the market. Mt. Capra seems to be the best line but...my biggest issue with this product is that it doesn't dissolve fully in water. It can be a bit gross as it feels gritty going down. There is a much better milk product on iherb called Harmonized Progressive Protein. The UNFLAVORED version is excellent and dissolves completely in water. It's the best product I've ever had. Yes, it's cow's milk but it's from New Zealand and a very "clean" product. Still...in a pinch, I'll use Mt. Capra.

Excellent protein

Posted by Reviewer1773291 on Sep 21, 2011

I bought this because I wanted the fast acting pure form whey protein but the slowly digested Casein protein from the goats milk as well. I have heard som reviews say they did not like the flavor. I would not say the flavor taste like cake batter, but it doesn't taste bad either. It's fine for me. I didn't expect it to take incredible because I know high quality protein such as casein, is the best around and that healthy things just don't taste incredible. If you want to taste something sweet and tasy, then you can always choose an artificial meal shake, or twinky, or gurger and fries and enjoy the flavor while your health is destroyed. So, I love this stuff!Nothing taste better than healthy. It also has Lysine in it, a natural form from the goats milk and it's great for preventinmg cole soars and fever blisters.