Better than I expected!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011

I liked this very much, the flavor is good. Gives an extra creamy texture in smoothies and as a creamer in hot chocolate. I love the added vanilla, there is a slight goaty smell and taste but I got used to it after a few rounds. This is my first time using a goat milk product and I'm satisfied.

good for blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer2116517 on Dec 08, 2011

This was prescribed by my acupuncturist to aid in controlling my blood sugars throughout the day. Two tablespoons in the morning with 2 c. of almond milk and a little frozen fruit starts my day off well. As a Type I diabetic, I have been struggling to keep my blood sugars more steady and this stuff does a great job helping me do just that. (I had a terrible time getting this stuff down until I happened upon the recipe above. Simple + it works to cover the gritty/goaty taste.)

Caprotein - great for use after antibiotics

Posted by 5727824994677765155 on Jan 31, 2013

I had been on antibiotics for a period of time. I have learned that taking probiotics after you've completed taking antibiotics will help replace the good flora in your intestinal track and help build up your immune system. I am unable to tolerate probiotic capsules, even when taken with food. The Caprotein formula, which includes probiotics, does not cause me digestive stress - in fact, it seems to be calming. I drink it by itself in the morning and just let it settle for several hours, and within a week I feel much healthier. I then drink the protein a couple times a week. This is the 3rd time I have used this product for this reason.

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I really love this! I'm so happy Mt. Capra have high quality products for those of us who can't tolerate bovine dairy. I find the flavor can be a little chalky, so i blend it with banana and soy milk. (And chocolate chips for those naughty days) Yum! <3

Strong

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Jul 11, 2009

I love the ingredients, as I love goat milk and cheese. The taste, however, is very strong. It seems strange to drink this as a shake, as I'm used to shakes being sweet.

Love goats but...

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Jan 15, 2010

Haven't been able to get used to the taste. Tried various fruit combinations. Wish I could like it. It seems like a great product.

Not so great after workouts!!!

Posted by Reviewer1017805 on Jan 28, 2011

Recovery was not there like it is with Whey. Got soar muscles. Taste is not so good either.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1762882 on Sep 17, 2008

rich vanilla flavour, not sweetened so you need to add your own sweetener if you want a typical protein powder taste. nice to have an alternative to whey. recommended

Easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer2100245 on Sep 29, 2010

Good taste, easy to digest as is fermented and with added probiotics. No synthetic growth hormones or antibiotics to worry about either. :)

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Oct 24, 2010

Love this company and their products. Shake extremely well or put in blender with added ingredients for the best taste, including sweetener of choice.