Better than I expected!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011

I liked this very much, the flavor is good. Gives an extra creamy texture in smoothies and as a creamer in hot chocolate. I love the added vanilla, there is a slight goaty smell and taste but I got used to it after a few rounds. This is my first time using a goat milk product and I'm satisfied.

good for blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer2116517 on Dec 08, 2011

This was prescribed by my acupuncturist to aid in controlling my blood sugars throughout the day. Two tablespoons in the morning with 2 c. of almond milk and a little frozen fruit starts my day off well. As a Type I diabetic, I have been struggling to keep my blood sugars more steady and this stuff does a great job helping me do just that. (I had a terrible time getting this stuff down until I happened upon the recipe above. Simple + it works to cover the gritty/goaty taste.)

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I really love this! I'm so happy Mt. Capra have high quality products for those of us who can't tolerate bovine dairy. I find the flavor can be a little chalky, so i blend it with banana and soy milk. (And chocolate chips for those naughty days) Yum! <3

Strong

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Jul 11, 2009

I love the ingredients, as I love goat milk and cheese. The taste, however, is very strong. It seems strange to drink this as a shake, as I'm used to shakes being sweet.

Love goats but...

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Jan 15, 2010

Haven't been able to get used to the taste. Tried various fruit combinations. Wish I could like it. It seems like a great product.

Not so great after workouts!!!

Posted by Reviewer1017805 on Jan 28, 2011

Recovery was not there like it is with Whey. Got soar muscles. Taste is not so good either.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1762882 on Sep 17, 2008

rich vanilla flavour, not sweetened so you need to add your own sweetener if you want a typical protein powder taste. nice to have an alternative to whey. recommended

Easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer2100245 on Sep 29, 2010

Good taste, easy to digest as is fermented and with added probiotics. No synthetic growth hormones or antibiotics to worry about either. :)

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Oct 24, 2010

Love this company and their products. Shake extremely well or put in blender with added ingredients for the best taste, including sweetener of choice.

in the words of Janis Joplin "get it while you can"

Posted by Reviewer2471732 on Nov 16, 2010

it's sad how difficult it is to get a raw dairy product in this country but here is one you can. I've been adding it to nearly every meal and it definitely gives a lift. I tired of the vanilla flavor quickly but what are you gonna do nothing is perfect. Any vegetarian should try this for sure because hemp tempeh quinoa etc do not give you the benefit this does.