Good product

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Sep 08, 2010

Tastes good, great natural protein supplement.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1966671 on Sep 08, 2010

Love this stuff ...

Excellent Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2411532 on Sep 16, 2010

Excellent product, has much better ingredient profile than Goatein and tastes better. Mixes great in smoothies. I have a very sensitive stomach and had no issues with Caprotein.

Goat-Milk Protein

Posted by Reviewer2421211 on Oct 05, 2011

I love this product because it gives a high quality protein even for those sensitive to cow milk...also, there are no MSG by-products as in most whey-based proteins.

Recommended by my Naturepath

Posted by Reviewer1100756 on Oct 17, 2011

This product was recommended by my naturepath. Blends well, tastes good. Goat Milk Protein is much better for you than traditional whey protein.

Mt. Capra, Caprotein, Premium Goat-Milk Protein, Vanilla Flavor, 460 g

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Dec 09, 2011

One of the best protein powders I have ever had. I am definitely ordering more as I have it before I go to the gym.

good flavor

Posted by Reviewer2234850 on Dec 22, 2011

I have used Mt. Capra products for years. For me they have been no fail. This product has good ingredients and I believe this company strives to excel in product excellence.

Another Successful Order Received in India

Posted by Reviewer1698554 on Dec 26, 2011

My order of Powdered Goat Milk Protein reached me here in India just fine. I am very grateful to I Herbs for your services to those of us who do not have access to these products here in India.

Go the goat

Posted by Reviewer1834122 on Feb 22, 2011

Mt Capra Caprotein is the best proten supplement for serious athletes and those simply looking to add a little oomph to their diet.

Yummy and healthy.

Posted by Reviewer1525992 on Mar 09, 2011

Have been using this product for a couple years now as a protein supplement, adding it to smoothies and also using it as a "coffee creamer" in my Roastaroma herbal tea. Very happy with the quality and the taste.