Tastes great, mixes well, healthy.

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Feb 29, 2012

I like the taste of the protein; yes, it is a tiny bit "goaty" like any goat product, but for those of us who like that, this tastes very good. I love it in cereal (mixes easily) and in smoothies. Good, healthy, natural product.

Very good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 12, 2015

a bit sandy, but it seems it grows muscle quick. It seems to digest well, but mixes slightly difficult. I would buy again!

Mt. Capra Caprotein, Premium Goat-Milk Protein

Posted by Reviewer2735798 on Aug 26, 2010

First time trying this one...I put in on my oatmeal in the morning and it adds a little extra flavor. Really great way to get energized in the morning, not to mention a good source of protein as well. Money well spent!!

Goat-Milk Protein

Posted by Reviewer2421211 on Oct 05, 2011

I love this product because it gives a high quality protein even for those sensitive to cow milk...also, there are no MSG by-products as in most whey-based proteins.

in the words of Janis Joplin "get it while you can"

Posted by Reviewer2471732 on Nov 16, 2010

it's sad how difficult it is to get a raw dairy product in this country but here is one you can. I've been adding it to nearly every meal and it definitely gives a lift. I tired of the vanilla flavor quickly but what are you gonna do nothing is perfect. Any vegetarian should try this for sure because hemp tempeh quinoa etc do not give you the benefit this does.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2477580 on Feb 25, 2008

Best protein on the market!

Protein

Posted by Reviewer2496870 on Jan 11, 2008

Great taste -I add to my green smoothies to improve the flavor. Good source of protein.

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Oct 24, 2010

Love this company and their products. Shake extremely well or put in blender with added ingredients for the best taste, including sweetener of choice.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer2537060 on May 05, 2009

I liked it a lot. Good taste and not too sweet. I can just have it alone or with other things to make smoothie. Helps my energy. I really like it to replace other milk drink.

Very pleased with Mt.Capra Goat-Milk Protein

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Nov 30, 2007

Excellent product! Very lite and mild tasting but easy to digest and gives me great energy. It is very palatable and is less expensive then other brands.