Yummy and healthy.

Posted by Reviewer1525992 on Mar 09, 2011

Have been using this product for a couple years now as a protein supplement, adding it to smoothies and also using it as a "coffee creamer" in my Roastaroma herbal tea. Very happy with the quality and the taste.

Thanks Mt. Capra and iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1530331 on Apr 08, 2011

I love this product and I love the price from iHerb.

Goat Milk Protein Vanilla Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1505794 on May 17, 2011

Good stuff - my first goat purchase and I was pleasently surprised that it doesn't have that 'goat' taste!

Excellent protein

Posted by Reviewer1773291 on Sep 21, 2011

I bought this because I wanted the fast acting pure form whey protein but the slowly digested Casein protein from the goats milk as well. I have heard som reviews say they did not like the flavor. I would not say the flavor taste like cake batter, but it doesn't taste bad either. It's fine for me. I didn't expect it to take incredible because I know high quality protein such as casein, is the best around and that healthy things just don't taste incredible. If you want to taste something sweet and tasy, then you can always choose an artificial meal shake, or twinky, or gurger and fries and enjoy the flavor while your health is destroyed. So, I love this stuff!Nothing taste better than healthy. It also has Lysine in it, a natural form from the goats milk and it's great for preventinmg cole soars and fever blisters.

no more cows milk for me

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Jun 04, 2011

I used to feel slow and tired when I eat cow milk products. This goat milk protein gives me a nice energy. I don't mind the little sour taste. It's natural and a little been sweetened with vanilla flavor. 5 stars!

Goat Whey

Posted by Reviewer3167086 on Jun 10, 2011

The best goat whey on the market. LOVE IT!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1162781 on Jun 23, 2011

If you are into Goat Milk Protein, I think it is very good. I mix it with hot water and add Oatmeal with as a breakfast meal. Very Good.

Mt. Capra Caprotein

Posted by Reviewer3013632 on Jan 21, 2009

Wonderful protein powder. Have used many times.

Nice taste.

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 15, 2009

I like this, seems excellent quality.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1644155 on Apr 10, 2009

Delicious. Very happy. Wonderful in smoothies.