Great!

Posted by Reviewer3191333 on Aug 05, 2010

Very high quality protein with a mild flavor.

Best Source of Protein--Here are Some Tips!

Posted by Reviewer2604924 on Jul 25, 2010

Come on people--this is such a superior form of protein, to get a better taste (the first complaint I read), just mix with Greens Today, Organic Frog, Women's Whey Formula or 1/2 of your favorite less-superior, better-tasting protein powder and you have a great-tasting protein drink to start off your day! To get the Caprotein to mix (the other complaint being that it doesn't mix well), just put a small amount of water (or whatever liquid you are using) in your shaker bottle with your powder, then shake well. After that, add the rest of your liquid and shake. You should have a well-blended drink. Here's to your health and well-being!

We like it

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 28, 2010

We purchased this for the first time. We like it a little better than the Jarrow brand. It is slightly less powdery tasting.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3033929 on Jun 23, 2010

Great Flavor, Mixes Well, I use it every morning in my smoothie. Best on the market and iherb has the best price.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1205845 on May 23, 2010

This is a great protein. The flavor tastes like goat milk but stronger- becuz of this I only like to mix it with goat yogurt or milk.... or chocolate. It is also very easy to digest and did not make me burp at all.

feedback

Posted by Reviewer1785247 on Mar 08, 2010

Good taste, but too soon to tell if it is helping me right now. No difference noticed yet.

Building a healthy immune system

Posted by Reviewer1708565 on Feb 28, 2010

I use this product to serve as a strong way of enhancing my immune system. I also consider this product extremely good for the digestive system, a probiotic and a source of usuable calcium. Using this product daily has kept me in good physical and mental health. Nancy Doyle

Excellent protein drink!

Posted by Reviewer2607509 on Feb 04, 2010

We have used this for years and found it is excellent for health and use it every morning with smoothie shakes to get going! Mix a banana and blueberries with your choice of milk, dairy, rice or soy and its delicious!

Love goats but...

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Jan 15, 2010

Haven't been able to get used to the taste. Tried various fruit combinations. Wish I could like it. It seems like a great product.

Mt Capre goat protein

Posted by Reviewer1013288 on Jan 08, 2010

best price available on a non dairy protein. could use a little more flavour.