New To iHerb?

Mt. Capra, Caprotein, Premium Goat-Milk Protein, Delicious Vanilla, 16.2 oz (460 g)

Yummy and healthy.

Posted by Reviewer1525992 on Mar 09, 2011

Have been using this product for a couple years now as a protein supplement, adding it to smoothies and also using it as a "coffee creamer" in my Roastaroma herbal tea. Very happy with the quality and the taste.

Thanks Mt. Capra and iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1530331 on Apr 08, 2011

I love this product and I love the price from iHerb.

Goat Milk Protein Vanilla Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1505794 on May 17, 2011

Good stuff - my first goat purchase and I was pleasently surprised that it doesn't have that 'goat' taste!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1205845 on May 23, 2010

This is a great protein. The flavor tastes like goat milk but stronger- becuz of this I only like to mix it with goat yogurt or milk.... or chocolate. It is also very easy to digest and did not make me burp at all.

For Health and Fitness enthusiasts alike.

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

I really like goat milk products. I find them very healthy, beneficial and overall much better alternative to cow's. I used to make my homemade goat yogurt and bought goat cheese. Most people I know don't grow to like the distinct goaty taste and flavor, that accompanies goat products, but to me, it's excellent. I find it exotic, unusual and quite tasty, really. So with all the love for goat products already, I decided to continue the trend and bought this goat protein powder to use as an ingredient it my shakes and homemade protein bars. When I received the container, it was everything I wanted it to be. It gave that little string of unusual, but pleasant flavor, it also fortified them with more protein and nutrients. I even like to enjoy it mixed only with cold yogurt. Consequently I confirmed, that I digest it more easily, than its bovine counterparts. Thanks to Mt Capra for producing and iHerb for carrying this admirable product!