Caprotein

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on May 31, 2012

When a person refrains from eating best sourse of protien, Bovine. Or to further improve health, Caprotien is a good choice and low calorie count. Makes a great drink with hot chocolate/cocoa/vanilla and the addition of goats milk powder.

Goat Milk Protein Vanilla Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1505794 on May 17, 2011

Good stuff - my first goat purchase and I was pleasently surprised that it doesn't have that 'goat' taste!

Nice taste.

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 15, 2009

I like this, seems excellent quality.

We like it

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 28, 2010

We purchased this for the first time. We like it a little better than the Jarrow brand. It is slightly less powdery tasting.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1406794 on Mar 09, 2014

Fantastic taste/texture and muscular results!

More than a protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1421878 on Jan 01, 2008

I like that this protein powder is partially pre-digeted for easy assimilation and probiotic benefits. I mix it with goat yogurt. There is no sweetner, I add stevia. It does have a slight goat flavor similar, but more mild, than goat milk.

LOVE Caprotein!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Feb 03, 2014

I take a heaping spoonful at bedtime & sleep well. The label claims it is "The most digestible protein on the Planet". I also take this occasionally throughout the day if I need a 'pick-me-up'. It mixes well if you add a little warm water, stir well, then add cold water. It also makes a great addition to a green smoothy I usually have in the morning. I try to never be without Caprotein. If I plan to be out & I'm unsure if there is something good that I can eat I have a big scoop in water before I go & 'pick' at the better foods available. As mentioned, it is particularly good at bedtime & I have had no problems digesting it. Goat's milk has a smaller molecular makeup (as I understand)& is thus easier to digest than cow's milk & less likely to cause allergic reaction or digestive problems.

Recommended by my Naturepath

Posted by Reviewer1100756 on Oct 17, 2011

This product was recommended by my naturepath. Blends well, tastes good. Goat Milk Protein is much better for you than traditional whey protein.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1162781 on Jun 23, 2011

If you are into Goat Milk Protein, I think it is very good. I mix it with hot water and add Oatmeal with as a breakfast meal. Very Good.

For Health and Fitness enthusiasts alike.

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

I really like goat milk products. I find them very healthy, beneficial and overall much better alternative to cow's. I used to make my homemade goat yogurt and bought goat cheese. Most people I know don't grow to like the distinct goaty taste and flavor, that accompanies goat products, but to me, it's excellent. I find it exotic, unusual and quite tasty, really. So with all the love for goat products already, I decided to continue the trend and bought this goat protein powder to use as an ingredient it my shakes and homemade protein bars. When I received the container, it was everything I wanted it to be. It gave that little string of unusual, but pleasant flavor, it also fortified them with more protein and nutrients. I even like to enjoy it mixed only with cold yogurt. Consequently I confirmed, that I digest it more easily, than its bovine counterparts. Thanks to Mt Capra for producing and iHerb for carrying this admirable product!