Mt. Capra, Caprotein, Premium Goat-Milk Protein, Delicious Vanilla, 16.2 oz (460 g)

Caprotein gives the needed protein for recovery

Posted by Reviewer1988892 on Jan 04, 2011

The Caprotein is a great boost for my husband as he recovers from major surgery and radiation treatments.

Vegetarian Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1652660 on Jan 04, 2010

To get your daily protein, it is a great supplement.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1205845 on May 23, 2010

This is a great protein. The flavor tastes like goat milk but stronger- becuz of this I only like to mix it with goat yogurt or milk.... or chocolate. It is also very easy to digest and did not make me burp at all.

For Health and Fitness enthusiasts alike.

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

I really like goat milk products. I find them very healthy, beneficial and overall much better alternative to cow's. I used to make my homemade goat yogurt and bought goat cheese. Most people I know don't grow to like the distinct goaty taste and flavor, that accompanies goat products, but to me, it's excellent. I find it exotic, unusual and quite tasty, really. So with all the love for goat products already, I decided to continue the trend and bought this goat protein powder to use as an ingredient it my shakes and homemade protein bars. When I received the container, it was everything I wanted it to be. It gave that little string of unusual, but pleasant flavor, it also fortified them with more protein and nutrients. I even like to enjoy it mixed only with cold yogurt. Consequently I confirmed, that I digest it more easily, than its bovine counterparts. Thanks to Mt Capra for producing and iHerb for carrying this admirable product!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3033929 on Jun 23, 2010

Great Flavor, Mixes Well, I use it every morning in my smoothie. Best on the market and iherb has the best price.