good quality

Posted by Reviewer2537060 on May 05, 2009

I liked it a lot. Good taste and not too sweet. I can just have it alone or with other things to make smoothie. Helps my energy. I really like it to replace other milk drink.

Vegetarian Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1652660 on Jan 04, 2010

To get your daily protein, it is a great supplement.

This great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3332103 on Jul 28, 2014

I wasn't sure what I would think of this drink. It is a bit goaty but not much. It's a good protein source to be able to add to smoothies, etc. The price is not inexpensive but iHerb has the best price I've seen.

Very good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 12, 2015

a bit sandy, but it seems it grows muscle quick. It seems to digest well, but mixes slightly difficult. I would buy again!

good goat protein powder

Posted by 5426521788591672874 on Oct 22, 2013

arrived in good packaging; goog to know i'mtoping up with a healthy protein; A bit rich and so take it in smaller quantities and it makes a nice drink

LOVE Caprotein!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Feb 03, 2014

I take a heaping spoonful at bedtime & sleep well. The label claims it is "The most digestible protein on the Planet". I also take this occasionally throughout the day if I need a 'pick-me-up'. It mixes well if you add a little warm water, stir well, then add cold water. It also makes a great addition to a green smoothy I usually have in the morning. I try to never be without Caprotein. If I plan to be out & I'm unsure if there is something good that I can eat I have a big scoop in water before I go & 'pick' at the better foods available. As mentioned, it is particularly good at bedtime & I have had no problems digesting it. Goat's milk has a smaller molecular makeup (as I understand)& is thus easier to digest than cow's milk & less likely to cause allergic reaction or digestive problems.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1406794 on Mar 09, 2014

Fantastic taste/texture and muscular results!

Caprotein - great for use after antibiotics

Posted by 5727824994677765155 on Jan 31, 2013

I had been on antibiotics for a period of time. I have learned that taking probiotics after you've completed taking antibiotics will help replace the good flora in your intestinal track and help build up your immune system. I am unable to tolerate probiotic capsules, even when taken with food. The Caprotein formula, which includes probiotics, does not cause me digestive stress - in fact, it seems to be calming. I drink it by itself in the morning and just let it settle for several hours, and within a week I feel much healthier. I then drink the protein a couple times a week. This is the 3rd time I have used this product for this reason.

Tastes great, mixes well, healthy.

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Feb 29, 2012

I like the taste of the protein; yes, it is a tiny bit "goaty" like any goat product, but for those of us who like that, this tastes very good. I love it in cereal (mixes easily) and in smoothies. Good, healthy, natural product.

Good protein source3

Posted by Reviewer3239755 on Apr 27, 2012

Good way to start the day. Helps provide bio available protein.