• Characters and styles may vary.

• Reviews | English

Don't buy

Posted by 4926675905197586204 on Jan 18, 2014

1) Made in 2005 2) not have CE marking (quality and safety) 3) Bad toxic smell I've throw them out! The health of my baby-girl is more important!

Great toys

Posted by odereviews on Sep 11, 2014

These “Five Sea Squirts” bath toys has nice vibrant colors, and they are sized just perfectly. Not too small or big. Item description says that they are for 9+ months, but our baby has enjoyed company of these since 2+ months. The animals are the following: turtle, dolphin, crab, octopus and pelican. All the animals floats and squirts water. Best one is the crab. :) One of the iHerb reviewers was worried about the safety of these toys. I am also interest about the safety. The Munchkin company says the following on their webpage: "For more than 15 years, Munchkin has been a trusted brand that retailers and parents have depended on with confidence, and we work hard to maintain that trust. The safety and well-being of our consumers is our top priority. All of our products are independently tested and meet or exceed the safety standards for our industry as established by both the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) International. We are constantly in touch with these national safety organizations to ensure we are up-to-date with clear scientific findings and any changes in regulations. In addition, follow-up tests are conducted on all of our products at periodic intervals after they launch to ensure each product’s continued safety." - Toys that the other reviewer gotten was from 2005. Toys I received are from 2008. Yes, there are no CE marking on the bottom of the toys. Although if it would says CE and made from China, would that make you trust them more? I didn’t save the package, maybe it had more info about the toys. I’m gonna trust the company with their statement. Our toys didn’t have any funny smell (other than the regular rubber smell, that all the new toys have), and we washed the toys carefully before putting them to use. Anyways, the toys are great and easy to recommend. Easily one of my iHerb favorites for 2014.

Five Sea Squirts

Posted by 5412705534970084628 on Aug 19, 2013

My little daughter loves this!!!

not recommended due to heavy plastic smell

Posted by 5167666734402832321 on Apr 18, 2015

very heavy plastic smell

My kid loved it!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

My kid loved it! Quality toys at a good price. Especially fond of crab, with its bulging eyes!

좋아요!!

Posted by 4841047627238292132 on Jan 13, 2015

아이가 뽀로로물총 갖고 놀았는데 그건 오래 쓰니 속에서 검은 찌꺼기가 나와 사용중단했어요. 대체할만한 물총 찾다가 발견했는데 역시 먼치킨이네요. 작고 귀엽고 쓰기도 좋아요.

nice

Posted by 4779229448987998335 on Sep 18, 2013

cute, nice gift for kids, when washed doesn't smell like plastic/gum anymore

Great

Posted by 4961798185478029533 on Jul 18, 2013

Low Price Great Value

Funny

Posted by 5531020710732687692 on Dec 28, 2012

Cute animals to play with !!!

Cool and my son love it. | חמוד מאוד יש חור שנכנס מים וצעצועים יוצרים מעין מזרקות

Posted by KarinReview on Dec 03, 2014

So sweet, there is a hole on each of them and the can set water out ...my sםמ love to play with them. חמוד ממש, קטנים, מץאים לתינוקות קטנים, סביב חצי שנה עד שנה כי אחרי זה כבר לא יעניין אותם לדעתי, יש חור בצעצועים החמודים אז נכנס מים ויוצר מעין מזרקות קטנות באמבטיה הבן שלי משוגע העליהם חביב ביותר!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »