• Colors may vary.

• Customer Ratings

¡Fruta desde muy peques!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

Siempre que hago un baby regalo para algún amig@ preparo un pack con cositas de iHerb que cuestan de encontrar en España y uno de los artículos es éste, aunque ya se encuentra en muchos lugares aquí los hay de colores y personajes de dibujas animados. ¡Es muy práctico y curioso! ¡Arriba esas frutas!

Fresh food feeders

Posted by Reviewer2617279 on Sep 03, 2015

Have not used yet...

Seems nice

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

I bought this as a gift to a friend so I havent actually tryed it myselfe. But it seems very nice and my friend was happy.5

Cute.

Posted by 5543906815640328277 on Feb 20, 2015

Haven't use yet. Good quality!!!

Amazing Amzing Amzing!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 03, 2015

This is just brilliant! My baby enjoyed it sooo much! she was able to enjoy the beautiful flavors of fruits and she was just so happy sucking on it. I felt happy because I knew this was safe for her :)

Very nice

Posted by 4860142177073893310 on Dec 30, 2014

My baby is 7 YO. he likes finding out this thing has something yummy in it. I find it hard to clean. but still i will recommend people to purchase.

Good product

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Oct 27, 2014

Good product and price. Keeps baby from gagging. Works well for teething with frozen smoothy, fruit or breast milk cubes. Keeps baby busy. ;)

Useful for determining if your baby is ready for solids..

Posted by TrueReviews on Oct 09, 2014

I used this on my son, as soon as I believed he was ready for solids, around 6th month. I put banana or avocado in it. When he started chewing and actively trying to get the fruit out of the mesh, instead of just sucking I knew he was ready for his first solids. They are easy to use, and as for cleaning I dissembled it and threw it in the dishwasher. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good

Posted by 5309727325961026374 on Aug 23, 2014

Great for baby

Good Quality

Posted by 4934699298240439381 on Jun 20, 2014

I bought these for a friend. She loved the concept and they have proved popular with the baby and introducing it to solids. Since purchasing I have noted there are similar products on the market that provide replaceable netting components - which seems more practical and will give a longer usage life. But they are a great price and provided some relief from the teething pains.