Отличные! Great!

Posted by Bliss2 on Nov 26, 2013

Брала на подарок и не прогадала - все остались довольны. Бутылочка из хорошего прочного пластика, замечательно закручивается крышкой до щелчка. Жидкость не проливается, что и является самым важным в детской булочке. Я рекомендую! Purchased these as a gift and everyone remained satisfied. The bottle is made of a very good plastic which is rather hard and secure, its perfectly sealed by twisting until you hear the click. Liquids do not spill - which is the most important thing in the baby bottle. I trully recommend!

Not as fabulous as I had hoped

Posted by Reviewer2099832 on Jan 29, 2014

I was super excited to get sippy cups off iHerb and have them delivered to my door! But, less than two weeks later, they leak. If they are laying down, with the spout on the bottom side, liquid leaks out. Quite frustrating to keep on top of with my toddler and preschooler running around with them. Won't buy them again.

Easy Travel Convenience

Posted by 5043312882622062368 on Sep 03, 2014

My son has sensory processing difficulties, and he loves the suction action these straws provide. They help alleviate pressure from his ears, and satisfy his need for oral stimulation. We take them everywhere.

very good

Posted by 5007434675877214726 on Jun 13, 2013

very nice

good product!

Posted by Reviewer1316377 on Oct 18, 2012

my kid love the colors and the simplicity of use. the clicking thing is not very simple but still good enough.