10% Off Orders Over $40!

Muscle Pharm, Assault, Pre-Performance Amplifier, Raspberry Lemonade, 1.62 lbs (736 g) (Discontinued Item)

Very good pre workaout

Posted by Reviewer1934710 on Feb 23, 2012

With Assault I really got a performance boost, considering the strength and resistance to training. At least a 15% yield during training. My body responded very well to conponentes formula of this product is that my vascularity was very good. The guys from the academy is eager to start taking the assault. The great advantage of this product is not present stimulating substances as some of its competitors. I recommend to all the product.

Effects of Assault

Posted by 5762469487360013094 on Jul 27, 2012

Considered one of the best for me Pre-workout of market and also one of the most complete, now with the ban on assault 1,3 DMAA is now one of the pre-workout looking for bodybuilders, both for its stimulating and BCAA present in it.

PWO

Posted by 5466496821576351148 on Aug 13, 2012

Best pre workout ever

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2570218 on Sep 17, 2012

It's very good and arrived very fast!

Necessary

Posted by 4892937655913458490 on Jul 25, 2013

This has been my first creatine-substance and I'm on my third container, so that should tell you something. I did experience some bloating at first (and still do) but not so much discomfort, just expansion all over the body. It's just water weight but it takes some getting used to. But the more water you drink the more "normal" you feel physically. As far as workout enhancements, it helps me stay focused. I can't say I really got any big gains with it. I started using immediately after missing a month in the gym during the holidays, and it pretty much allowed me to get right back to the weight I was doing before. Slowly I've made some gains, but it's not anything substantial. But the product doesn't build muscle. As I said, I do feel very "focused" with this drink. I have to drink it about half an hour before workout to really feel the effect. To soon or too late and yeah, it still works, but the reaction is either delayed or ends a bit early. Overall I love it, and I love all three flavors. This flavor is my least favorite, but it's still not bad. I would recommend it to anyone who is taking it as their first creatine substance. From my own research, a lot of people use this as a "stepping stone" since there is no loading phase, but I'm still quite proud of the results with this product. I went a couple weeks without it and really noticed the difference. Quite frankly, I need it now to feel like I had a proper workout.