Recived

Posted by 5147510301556951827 on Sep 11, 2013

Thanks

GOOD

Posted by 5473787242940331595 on Sep 08, 2013

GOOD

it works

Posted by 5539060775544301941 on Aug 21, 2013

really does give me the pump. Very good product, but the bad side is you have to go to the toilet to pee very often.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1568056 on Aug 20, 2013

The best

Great choice

Posted by 5622172597476594152 on Aug 20, 2013

Great results. Taste is too strong but it does what it promisses.

Muito Bom

Posted by 5753802102560983948 on Aug 19, 2013

Pontos positivos: Um bom suplemento, dá disposição e gás para treinar; Consegui bons resultados, inclusive de aumento de força com a sua utilização. Como pontos negativos: após o segundo pote o gosto começa a ficar enjoativo; é necessário se tomar bastante água durante o dia.

i received. very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer2067431 on Aug 12, 2013

I received my product in record time and was not taxed by the IRS. united states want to go in and go shopping in physical store, if possible. iHerb is wonderful site.

Avaliação = Excelente

Posted by Reviewer2535611 on Jul 29, 2013

Excelente produto... Estimulante de verdade... acelera batimento e eleva pressão, como todo estimulante de verdade... dando um PUMP no treino como poucos pré-treino existentes no mercado.

Necessary

Posted by 4892937655913458490 on Jul 25, 2013

This has been my first creatine-substance and I'm on my third container, so that should tell you something. I did experience some bloating at first (and still do) but not so much discomfort, just expansion all over the body. It's just water weight but it takes some getting used to. But the more water you drink the more "normal" you feel physically. As far as workout enhancements, it helps me stay focused. I can't say I really got any big gains with it. I started using immediately after missing a month in the gym during the holidays, and it pretty much allowed me to get right back to the weight I was doing before. Slowly I've made some gains, but it's not anything substantial. But the product doesn't build muscle. As I said, I do feel very "focused" with this drink. I have to drink it about half an hour before workout to really feel the effect. To soon or too late and yeah, it still works, but the reaction is either delayed or ends a bit early. Overall I love it, and I love all three flavors. This flavor is my least favorite, but it's still not bad. I would recommend it to anyone who is taking it as their first creatine substance. From my own research, a lot of people use this as a "stepping stone" since there is no loading phase, but I'm still quite proud of the results with this product. I went a couple weeks without it and really noticed the difference. Quite frankly, I need it now to feel like I had a proper workout.

It's too sweet but it works.

Posted by 5626962646036797005 on Jul 09, 2013

The first time I tasted it I almost puke. It's too sweet. But I gulp it down. This pre workout drink is effective. Just too f-ing sweet.