New To iHerb?

Muscle Pharm, Shred Matrix, 8 Stage Weight-Loss System, 60 Capsules

not sure

Posted by 5008910469644483514 on Nov 22, 2013

It sure controls hunger, but I have not see results yet

Very good.

Posted by 5209414745102412234 on Feb 08, 2014

Very good.

Works! Lost 2kg in 5 days

Posted by 5387280223090514062 on Feb 25, 2014

Was recommended this product by a friend who had very good effects upon taking it. For me, it suppresses hunger and there is a very slight feeling of nausea, which leads me to eat less than usual. The friend mentioned that he went to the washroom often upon taking this pill, but I did not face the same issue. I have seen very good outcome from taking this weight loss pill, and I must say that I have spent thousands of dollars on weight loss pills in the past 2-3 years, and this is the ONLY pill that has worked for me successfully. All past pills / programs, did not lead to any weight loss at all. With that, I would strongly recommend this pill, and I would very likely get this again, upon completion of this current bottle. Very good, very effective.

Pretty Good

Posted by 5612746558387562720 on Jun 25, 2014

Shred matrix with diet and exercise have been decently effective. 2 years ago i shed 15 pounds with just diet and exercise, not on any kind of diet pill and i seem to recall losing weight faster but this time around i have lost 10 lbs of fat in the past 2 months and have been on shred matrix for a month now. It works but you have to drink lots of water to flush out toxins and get your fat to burn off. Dieting must be consistent for this product to work of course

Did not work for me

Posted by 4819851745258635561 on Oct 06, 2014

The first time I took it, I felt a BURST OF ENERGY. but it was almost too much, it worked either way, as if given a huge dose of caffeine and my heart was beating so fast. However, it was followed up by a horrible horrible feeling, hard to describe, probably like depression or extremely bad pre menstrual symptoms. I just felt EXTREMELY horrible. For a few days, so I stopped temporary and when I went to start again, the symptoms DID came back. Thus I've decided to stop totally, overall I did not lose any weight, and I will definitely not use this again. Probably it's just me, but I really regret purchasing this one.