I not received the product.

Posted by 5529345088185761003 on Aug 02, 2013

The moment (August 2, 2013) (August 2, 2013) I still have not received the product I bought. I'm hoping the product arrives at my house. I wonder if I can trace the product

nao chegou

Posted by 4863087086641169469 on Aug 09, 2013

ainda nao chegou..

NÃO RECEBI

Posted by 4710408965412418061 on Aug 23, 2013

NÃO RECEBI O PRODUTO, MUITO CHATEADO !!

I never received the product, =\

Posted by 5731984757181685122 on Sep 05, 2013

I never received the product, =\

Nao recebi

Posted by 5303662040496637264 on Nov 18, 2013

I have not received the product, I requested and paid for the purchase and 90 days later no sign, no trace, not recommend. the Company should be responsible for non-receipt of merchandise and reverse the amount paid by the customer. Total lack of credibility.

Terrible Taste and Contains Sucralose

Posted by click-on-this on Oct 06, 2014

This is the worst tasting Protein shake i have ever tasted. It is not particulary good at mixing with water and it contains sucralose. Sucralose is an artificial sweetener, which have been shown to be bad for your health AND now being shown to make you gain more weight than sugar!!! This is so sweet, for me it is undrinkable. and to top it all off the scoop that comes with it is the worst scoop with an overly short handle... lucky for me i have a collection of scoops from previous purchases. The powder is quite sticky (due to far too much sucralose i guess) i never encountered a protein powder that made me need to wash my hands if i touched it. I could never recommend this to anyone, and i will not purchase again.

If I could give this no stars, I would

Posted by Reviewer2479163 on Sep 28, 2015

This is without a doubt the WORST protein I have EVER tasted (and I've had plenty over the years). I don't even understand how anyone could even THINK this tastes good. It is objectively terrible - I can't even give this stuff away for free, no one is interested. It tastes so synthetic that I feel as though I'm making a chemical shake. Could not be saved added to baked goods or mixed with milk rather than water. Just the absolute pits. Please, do not disregard this suggestion and waste your money like I have - look elsewhere.

I don't like the sweetness

Posted by 4629016834161173678 on Jan 06, 2016

It's too sweet not like whey protein a good sweet