• International Customers: This item can be shipped only within the U.S. For the International version please Click Here

• Reviews | English

FEEL THE ENERGY

Posted by Soundolove on Dec 25, 2012

I don't often wrire reviws unless I believe in what I write.I have been taking these for one month and as well as losing 8 ponds I also feel great extra energy.But dont take them for what I say but see for yourself. Nevertheless the ingredients is very strong so check if your body can take that much. Good luck.

Really works.

Posted by 4761491750104735972 on Sep 21, 2014

This is very nice and strong fatburner, which is really works. Give me a lot of energy on my nocarb diet. Use carefully, can be sleepless.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

burned three pounds with one bank

Weight loss

Posted by 4754702522658857013 on Oct 13, 2013

Effective

Funciona

Posted by viverbem on Aug 01, 2014

O produto é forte, deve ser administrado com cuidado e gradativamente, conforme a bula ou ainda mais brandamente. Junto com alimentação adequada e aeróbico, os resultados são ótimos. Sem falar na energia que proporciona, nos primeiros dias das doses mais altas dá até barato... Logo, tudo que excita, deprime, por isso deve ser deixado longe das pessoas que sofrem depressão ou algo similar, conforme indica a bula.

Cannot Review because I didn't receive my products.

Posted by Reviewer3140959 on Apr 21, 2014

Cannot Review because I didn't receive my products.

no noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer2682368 on Feb 21, 2015

they obviously need to be used in conjunction with exercise otherwise they just increase body temperature and make you sweat more

severe headache

Posted by 5008061872338711760 on Dec 21, 2015

Gives me severe headache and make me feel edgy. I stop for a day and feel better. subsequent day I tried again and the headache came back. I am a regular coffee drinker and I do not understand what causes the headache

O Melhor.

Posted by 4962225619828313045 on Dec 09, 2013

Já tomei muitos aceleradores de metabolismo, mas o Hydro realemente é o mais eficiente!

Posted by 5278917200917206049 on Apr 03, 2014

Very good....good products for fatburns...very effective....thank you...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »