More hits than misses and instant results

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 25, 2012

The Mychelle line of creams is the only one I've ever tried that actually delivers significant results and corrects all my skin problems...on contact! Unscented Pumpkin Renew Cream: my new favorite. Eats up all the left over dry skin that the pumpkin cleanser missed. Absorbs instantly, excellent for my very dry cheeks and very oily T zone. Fabulous Eye Cream: perfect consistency for eye area, rich but not greasy, absorbs immediately and instantly diminishes lines, albeit temporarily. Appears to have cumulative effects. Concerned about the GMO canola oil and wish Mychelle would remove it. Unscented Revitalizing Night Cream: heavily fragranced! Don't like it. Unscented Deep Repair cream: excellent for when I need extra moisture. Sample way too small. Sun shield: don't use it. The use of sunscreens is detrimental to skin and causes cancer. Sunscreens is the biggest hoax of the last century! Hyaluronic serum: it reeks! Cactus mask, honeydew cleanser and fruit enzyme mist: unimpressed. The mist is way too tacky to spritz and can thin out the undereye skin causing wrinkles. I spray a cotton ball and wipe the dry areas in between cleanses. Capillary serum: haven't tried it yet Mychelle should offer these for free or much cheaper because once you try the kits and realize how amazing many of these products are you simply must purchase!

Bought as a gift.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 22, 2011

I've used Mychelle Derm. products before, and while they aren't cheap, they are good. The sample gift set was fantastic, 20+ items, shame it was discontinued. I'm sure this will be received with pleasure (although some people I gave the other gift set to had reactions to certain of the products).

Beauty without the cruelty.

Posted by Reviewer2395445 on Dec 01, 2011

I adore companies that don't use animal byproducts, nor do they test on animals. Some of their products are a bit expensive, but you are receiving quality in return. I have not used all of MyChelle products; this particular item I bought for a gift, hoping to convert someone else into "beauty without the cruelty."This company is certainly worth a try!

Worth it!

Posted by Reviewer1003507 on Dec 19, 2011

Allows you to try all the products enough to get an idea if it matches you or not.