Great!

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Mar 08, 2012

This actually works. I love that it's a spray and not a cream. It's so easy to combine it with other products. I use this to lighten old marks left by spots plus sun exposure, and to prevent the new marks left by spots from being visible for weeks. It works!

Excelent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1125085 on May 11, 2012

Good!!!!!!

Not enough time to rate

Posted by Reviewer2113574 on Jul 18, 2013

Im using it only 1-2 weeks... not everyday so im not sure if it works

Sticky

Posted by Reviewer3121686 on May 08, 2014

I didn't use this often enough to comment on its effectiveness, but I can tell you that it made my face rather sticky, then again I didn't always put a lotion over it.

works okay

Posted by peachy on Nov 05, 2012

This is a nice extra product to have, but I didn't find that it made a huge difference to my skin. It helps to brighten and even out the skin tone a little bit but I don't see enough of a difference to really want to purchase it again.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2462987 on Apr 13, 2011

I love this product!

Mychelle my favorite

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 25, 2012

I have eczema so I have really dry sensitive skin. This didn't give me an allergic reaction, it was very gentle. However I have the ultimate dry skin I need something a bit more hydrated. I use the hydrated serum before this and works great. My boyfriend also has eczema, but has oiler skin. He doesn't use anything else but this loves the stuff : )