Mychelle Apple Brightening peel

Posted by Reviewer2858890 on Apr 27, 2009

I have not been using the peel that long, but so far I have seen a difference is the hyperpigmentation on my cheecks. It is not a dramatic difference, but there is a slight change. Since the product is natural and does not have harsh chemical like many other products I am assuming that it will take a little long for me to see dramatic results. However, this is one product that I plan to keep using.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Feb 11, 2009

This stuff is wonderful-- a balanced way to brighten and renew skin without stripping or being harsh. Easily as good as a spa facial.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2545410 on Feb 11, 2010

Amazing! I have sensitive skin and prone to blemishes and I have only seen improvements in my skin's complexion, not to mention supersoft! Great product!

Apple Brightening

Posted by Reviewer3013611 on Feb 09, 2010

Makes the skin soft, removes whiteheads!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 05, 2010

I feel like I just got a new layer of skin. and it's natural. I like it.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1143077 on Jan 15, 2014

I've tried lots of things for my melasma, including Fraxel laser 2 times..this product makes a difference- it doesn't remove it completely but makes it 50% less visible.This is a huge improvement.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1872773 on Feb 11, 2010

to use, but after using the product for two times, I´m not sure if I can notice any significant brightening of the skin.

Smells great but no big miracles

Posted by aislinn on Oct 04, 2010

Did not really see any brightening effects but nevertheless a great joy to use due to the very raw apple smell

Posted by Reviewer1862769 on Jan 11, 2012

very good product!! I love the way it subtly reduces pigmentation on my face, so my face looks cleaner! It's sooo good that it can replace facial expenses! The ingredients are all natural, and i love the smell of it!

Does nothing for me

Posted by 4934896583154314076 on Jul 28, 2013

What can I say? This did nothing for me. I will stick to my St Ives apricot scrub...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »