Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Apple Brightening Serum, Age Spot / UV Recovery, Step 3, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1161282 on Jan 24, 2010

I used the entire bottle & liked the feel of the product on my skin. However, there was absolutley no change in lightening the skin. I carefully followed directions & used as directed. There are too many other similar products on the market at a much lower cost to consumer. I would not recommend this product.

Seems to be helping so far

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Aug 09, 2011

I've been using this serum to help with hyperpigmentation on my face, neck and hands, in combination with MyChelle's Perfect C Serum (which also helps with hyperpigmentation) and the Apple Brightening Peel. I've only been using the products for a couple of weeks, and my age spots already seem to be lighter. I will keep using this product for at least a few months to see how much lighter they get. I also like that MyChelle products are very pure and do not contain noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my skin.

It's worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 23, 2010

I use this serum before bed, because it is thin, I am able to top it with other serum i love from iherb. I wash my face with a sonic brush in the morning, moisturize it then apply MyChelle Sun Shield SPF 28. The result is amazing after two weeks. Whole Foods sells this same thing for $10 more, Thanks, iherd.

Works well on my sun damaged skin

Posted by Reviewer1443101 on Aug 21, 2009

I noticed the difference on the third day after using the product. No negative reaction on my sensitive skin, very gental yet powful on treating problem skin.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1578041 on Apr 26, 2009

I have been using MyChelle products for over a year now and love them all. Great quality and very ethically run company.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »