Easy to use and no burning!

Posted by Reviewer2025720 on Aug 18, 2009

Been using this whole line for about 3 weeks and I can see a noticible reduction in my adult acne.

it really works

Posted by Reviewer2543227 on Jan 20, 2010

Winter time my nose tends to dry out and get red etc, with rosecea. This really seems to work so far anyway!!

It is really fantastic.

Posted by Reviewer1025844 on Nov 03, 2011

I have oily and prone skin. Every night, I use this pad. I don't need to scrub my skin twice a week anymore. It is strong, but leaves mosture.

effective stuff

Posted by Reviewer1016755 on Dec 24, 2011

this stuff effectively remove my dead skin cells. after using it, my face seems to be more clear.

It works for me

Posted by Reviewer1511544 on Mar 03, 2012

My skintone is more even, and i can tell that I have fewer outbreaks.

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Jun 21, 2011

good

Deep Cleans

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Nov 25, 2011

Works very well.

helpful part of the complete acne regimen

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on May 13, 2010

I wouldn't use this alone to treat moderate to severe acne, but used as part of a complete acne skin care regimen, it is a good contributor. As another reviewer mentioned, the pads are fairly large, so it makes sense to cut them in half. My daughter uses these and always cuts all the pads in half when her order arrives--they last twice as long that way. The Clear Skin Clarifying Pads are not the most important part of her regimen (which also includes Mychelle's: White Cranberry Cleanser, Oil Free Grapefruit Cream, Clear Skin Serum, and Spot Treatment), but she can tell a difference if she runs out and doesn't use them for a while.

so far so good

Posted by PurpleHeart on May 04, 2010

I can see some improvement in my skin after using this for a couple weeks. I use one in the morning and one at night. Having the pads pre-soaked is pretty convenient. There's some texture on them so there is also some exfoliation action.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer1976597 on Apr 19, 2011

Our son loves this product, but we're not seeing much improvement. I would have rated this 3-stars, and he would have 5-stars, so we compromised at 4.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »