excellent for severe acne

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on May 12, 2010

This product is my 16 year old daughter's favorite for her acne-prone skin. Her dermatologist recommended Mychelle products which have been truly a godsend. We thought we had tried everything, but Mychelle products are far better--more effective, feel better on the skin--than anything we had tried. The clear skin serum has made a big difference in my daughter's skin--both as a preventative and as a treatment to breakouts. I just ordered more today--she has been out for a few weeks and can tell (more breakouts). If this product can help acne as severe as hers, it should be able to help anyone.

Great natural way to keep skin under control

Posted by Reviewer2162976 on Jan 03, 2010

Works great in keeping skin clear. I've looked around at various sources and I always come back to iherb.com for this product and others. You can't beat their prices on this or anything they sell.

Clear Skin

Posted by Reviewer2392094 on Sep 24, 2009

It's gentle and it works beautifully.

Light Tingling & Maybe Effective

Posted by Reviewer1583930 on Aug 06, 2009

My mild adult acne seems to be more under control, I still get the occasional one or two pop ups, and it might be a combination of the other products I use, but my skin is still healing itself so I think that is normal.

Clear Skin Serum

Posted by Reviewer1782730 on Aug 02, 2009

Great at controlling spots and not greasy. It sinks right in and smoothes the skin.

wonderful!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2295485 on May 26, 2009

I have struggled for years with acne and this is fantastic.

Terrible price for NO results

Posted by Reviewer1298331 on Apr 15, 2009

I still have the full bottle...if anything, it hurt my skin, did nothing to help it.

awful!

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Feb 22, 2009

this clogged my pores and broke me out horribly. I only used it for 2 days, and it took me a full 10 to fix what it did to my face.

A must have for acne prone skin

Posted by Reviewer2536052 on Jan 07, 2009

This is THE best product I've ever discovered for my troubled complexion! Has kept my skin super clear and free of blemishes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »