like this product, will buy again

Posted by Reviewer3081762 on May 29, 2011

It's gentle on the skin but still feels like it's getting into my pores and cleaning them up. Will definitely purchase this again as it seems to be making a difference - twice per day underneath my moisturiser.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer1025844 on Oct 24, 2011

It is not greasy and dry. My face is getting better. Strong smell at the first time, but I got used it.

THIS WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2552674 on Aug 17, 2014

I have truly tried it all and this was the one thing to clear my skin up and give it that smooth texture I wanted. It is easy, much more economical than anything else out there, and it delivers.

really good

Posted by 5612538623209054739 on Apr 08, 2013

I have total oily skin. I can say this is the best day skin stuff i ever use. I mixed it with few (2-3) drops of avocado oil and with sun protector. My first buttle finished few days ago. During this time, used some alternative cream, I realized how great it is! No shiny skin almost all day.

Va muy bien

Posted by 5152218473375395172 on Nov 03, 2014

Controla la grasa y el acné. Lo recomiendo.

Very expensive But pls read

Posted by jeolca on Apr 21, 2015

I always starting my review " I have sensitive and adult hormonal acne prone skin,31 y.o; hoping this review would be helpful to those whose considering to buy this product w the similar issue. I used it everyday , 2 pumps night and day and it made my skin clear gradually , in a week it reduced my acne pigmentation and scars, so I'm so happy but in third week, would be honest it hurts my skin and made me break out. It is not because the product is not good but because im in a hurry to clear my skin that i over use it and forgotten that I needed to moisturized it properly afterwards and wear sunscreen. So I've stopped using for a month to heal ( im using glycolic peel On the same month and so I've also stopped it, we cannot use this two together or other exfoliators unless your face need so,but better be sure) and never ever hurry your skin as it will become rare, pH disturbed and super sensitive then you do not know what to do..... Tsk tsk!! Ive Waited a month and use 2 pumps every other night and moisturized it well. When i feel my skin becomes a bit hot i would skip 2 to 3 nights in a row.. It is really good now that i need to do regular exfoliation and i cannot use What they call even gentle scrub as it worsen my skin.. I never regret buying this serum. Just its so expensive that's why its a 4 star review. I used one bottle for 4 mos (now i doubt if its still expensive) :) Im on my way to 2nd bottle and will continue to buy. Check the product's ingredients facts ( it doesn't have toxic ingredients that will worsen hormonal acne skin)) it's worth, Worth it.... (Unrelated tips to prevent hor. Acne : Avoid cow's milk,beef meat, caffeine, sugar, and bread. totally stopped 95% of my back acne and helps my face And be patient) UPDATE: I just give up it wont stop purging my akin although its small pimple like but it still add blemishes to my face.. I totally stop glycolic ... I want something to calm my irritated skin.. Check my other reviews & hope it will help you.

Oil Under Control

Posted by 4928891378443609156 on Mar 16, 2015

Great product for those suffering with excess sebum production which drives the increase of acne. My acne is caused by imbalanced hormones, so I know how stressful breakouts can be and how upsetting it is for most. 30 ml goes a long way, more than I expected. Will definitely reorder it.

Light Tingling & Maybe Effective

Posted by Reviewer1583930 on Aug 06, 2009

My mild adult acne seems to be more under control, I still get the occasional one or two pop ups, and it might be a combination of the other products I use, but my skin is still healing itself so I think that is normal.

some results but not sure if I will still use it. 3.5 stars.

Posted by Reviewer1565786 on Aug 30, 2011

A smooth, golden-clear serum with good spreadability. It sinks into skin very quickly. I use between 2 to 4 pumps for my face and neck. My skin has been getting clearer with continued use (these things always take some time). I only noticed a very slight sting a few times right after I used a cleanser. I figure this product will last about 3 months, using 2x a day. I have had some problems with the packaging as the dispenser sometimes dribbles onto itself and the product gets on the bottle and not on my hand (which I find a little annoying). I do like many Mychelle products though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »