awful!

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Feb 22, 2009

this clogged my pores and broke me out horribly. I only used it for 2 days, and it took me a full 10 to fix what it did to my face.

Terrible price for NO results

Posted by Reviewer1298331 on Apr 15, 2009

I still have the full bottle...if anything, it hurt my skin, did nothing to help it.

excellent for severe acne

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on May 12, 2010

This product is my 16 year old daughter's favorite for her acne-prone skin. Her dermatologist recommended Mychelle products which have been truly a godsend. We thought we had tried everything, but Mychelle products are far better--more effective, feel better on the skin--than anything we had tried. The clear skin serum has made a big difference in my daughter's skin--both as a preventative and as a treatment to breakouts. I just ordered more today--she has been out for a few weeks and can tell (more breakouts). If this product can help acne as severe as hers, it should be able to help anyone.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2746936 on Jul 19, 2010

After only three applications, my whiteheads vanished and I haven't had to reapply. Truly an outstanding product.

A must have for acne prone skin

Posted by Reviewer2536052 on Jan 07, 2009

This is THE best product I've ever discovered for my troubled complexion! Has kept my skin super clear and free of blemishes.

Clear Skin

Posted by Reviewer2392094 on Sep 24, 2009

It's gentle and it works beautifully.

Great natural way to keep skin under control

Posted by Reviewer2162976 on Jan 03, 2010

Works great in keeping skin clear. I've looked around at various sources and I always come back to iherb.com for this product and others. You can't beat their prices on this or anything they sell.

wonderful!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2295485 on May 26, 2009

I have struggled for years with acne and this is fantastic.

Clear Skin Serum

Posted by Reviewer1782730 on Aug 02, 2009

Great at controlling spots and not greasy. It sinks right in and smoothes the skin.

A+

Posted by Reviewer2052462 on Mar 06, 2011

I use this serum daily after the white cranberry cleanser. It's nice acne control without over-drying. A little goes a long way!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »