Calms the spots.

Posted by 5067836429555000245 on Dec 07, 2015

I really like this product. It calms my spots down considerably if I leave it on over night. They're less red in the morning and the really big under-the-skin spots shrink in size over night. I hope you haven't discontinued it! Please bring it back!

Best OTC natural remedy

Posted by Nadiaxog on Jan 09, 2014

In my experience, this is the best over the counter acne treatment that doesn't contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This product contains surfer (natural antibacterial) and zinc, which helps with healing. I use this under my moisturizer every morning to help prevent breakouts. Not much smell at all and a little goes a long way. I think the surfer builds up in your skin which, for me, is a good thing.

Great for emergency treatment

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

If you happen to have an occasional zit - it works well to quell the inflammation. It is too harsh for daily use - it dries out the skin and creates micro cracks in the skin surface, thus making a new breeding ground for self-induced inflammation.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2295562 on May 18, 2011

Sometimes it help, sometimes - doesn't.

Works over time

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Sep 04, 2010

This from nature product takes time to work. Is not a miracle drying up blemish type product. But does work and is good to your skin. Allows skin to repair without leaving a scar.

I still have zits

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Sep 27, 2009

Zits are still there, but it does seem to make them hurt less. It does have a bit of a sulphur ("rotten egg") smell, but that doesn't bother me since I put it on at night when I go to bed.

Effective with a pleasant scent

Posted by Reviewer1006724 on Aug 10, 2009

This product is effective for treating blemishes without the strong sulfur odor you smell with other acne products. I use this in conjunction with thier clear skin cleanser, oil-free cream, and serum, with positive results int the last 2 months. I rate it at 4 stars due only to it not being invisble on the skin.