an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Dec 06, 2010

MyChelle is an excellent product and their quality is second to none.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Nov 25, 2011

It works. Nothing more to say.

the best of all

Posted by Diana87 on Jun 04, 2012

This is really the best of all against acne. It's my second already and I will defiantly by more...

EXCELLENT!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jun 09, 2012

VERY GOOD SERUM!

Speeds up healing

Posted by Reviewer3130145 on Jun 21, 2013

Notice skin heals quicker since using this stuff. Even though it's advertised for teens, I am 31 and love this product!

Perfect

Posted by 5254986128736826831 on Jul 29, 2013

Perfectly kills blemish

Best OTC natural remedy

Posted by Nadiaxog on Jan 09, 2014

In my experience, this is the best over the counter acne treatment that doesn't contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This product contains surfer (natural antibacterial) and zinc, which helps with healing. I use this under my moisturizer every morning to help prevent breakouts. Not much smell at all and a little goes a long way. I think the surfer builds up in your skin which, for me, is a good thing.

Calms the spots.

Posted by 5067836429555000245 on Dec 07, 2015

I really like this product. It calms my spots down considerably if I leave it on over night. They're less red in the morning and the really big under-the-skin spots shrink in size over night. I hope you haven't discontinued it! Please bring it back!

Great for emergency treatment

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

If you happen to have an occasional zit - it works well to quell the inflammation. It is too harsh for daily use - it dries out the skin and creates micro cracks in the skin surface, thus making a new breeding ground for self-induced inflammation.

Works over time

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Sep 04, 2010

This from nature product takes time to work. Is not a miracle drying up blemish type product. But does work and is good to your skin. Allows skin to repair without leaving a scar.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »