Smells great, all natural

Posted by Reviewer3320468 on May 14, 2009

This concealer matches my fair skin perfectly and smells awesome. I love it for evening out my eye area, but it's a little to oily and thin for covering blemishes. The pure ingredients help get this product its good rating.

Nice concealer

Posted by Allegoria on Dec 07, 2011

I liked it. It goes on very smooth, it has pinkish undertones (which I like because I cover my blue undereye circles), it's very light to the skin, I feel nothing when I have it on. Nice tiny packaging, very pleasant smell. It seems to have light-reflecting particles - some people may like it too. However it gets into my wrinkles and fine lines. Medium coverage.

Pricey, but worth it

Posted by Reviewer2742293 on Apr 21, 2010

Definitely the most I've ever paid for concealer, but it covers nice and blends well.

concealer

Posted by Reviewer3013718 on Aug 11, 2010

This concealer works wonderful. Its very creamy and covers well. A little goes a long way, which is good because it comes in a very small tube. But its worth it because it good for you and your skin.

Especially good for travel

Posted by Reviewer2480472 on Apr 11, 2011

This very small, light concealer works, is easy to use and is especially good for travel.

Simple & effective

Posted by Reviewer1074600 on Apr 15, 2011

I bought this product for my aunt who is 45. She is pleased with the simplicity and usefulness of it. Thx.

Light concealer

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 13, 2012

I like the smell of the stick very much, texture is tender and maybe a little bit too thin - it vanishes from skin very quickly after applying, but conceals imperfections rather good.

Excellent product

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Like the clean ingredients and works well for me as a concealer. Goes quickly though and not cheap, hence 4 stars instead of 5. Thumbs up to iHerb for great service, prices, shipping rates.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2157875 on Jan 27, 2013

I haven't got the chance to try this very much yet, but I think it will do the job of covering dark circles under the eyes, redness around the nose etc. It felt slightly greasy on, otherwise I liked the texture. Color worked well with my Nordic (winter!) skin tone.

Hides blemishes well!

Posted by 5209008743156038963 on Feb 17, 2013

Overall very good product. Hides blemishes well but it is a little too creamy for me and I would much rather have a squeeze tube instead of a stick. The stick makes it difficult to put on.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »