• Although the packaging of this product states it is .4 oz (12 g), it is in fact .5 oz (14 g)

• Reviews | English

MyChelle Cream Foundation Cashmere

Posted by Reviewer2966470 on May 28, 2012

I was looking for a GLUTEN FREE product to replace Bare Minerals, since even though their products don't contain gluten they can not guarantee any cross contamination. This product will not work for me. I used MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Supreme Polypeptide Cream, Age Defense as my base, which is way too heavy and it makes the foundation even shiny than it is without it. The foundation stick really drags on your skin, it creases in any excess skin folds, especially around the eyes, and shows all my pores and I can feel it on my face but with Bare Minerals I cannot feel it. I am over 50, so this product may work for someone younger. I will try Afterglow minerals next, as they have a 90 days money back return if you are not satisfied with their products. After spending over $100 on this product line, I'm stuck with the bill since they don't accept returns on used products at iHerb.

My favorite foundation

Posted by Reviewer1037769 on Dec 08, 2010

Smooth, creamy, nourishing, and natural looking. No allergic reaction. I would give it 5 stars if it lasted a little longer, but this is taken care by a light dusting of powder on top of the foundation.

a good tone

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

Stick a good tone. Nice smell, nice color (not suitable for anyone white skin), but in summer, for me personally, heavy zhirnenky. Ideally suited to me in the winter, summer use as blush

Nice

Posted by 5593354446235760640 on Feb 02, 2013

A nice, slightly more natural foundation. This 'cream' is slightly hard and that's my only gripe.

Mineral Foundation

Posted by 5573221279247711873 on Apr 29, 2014

Lovely product which is easy to apply. Small problem with choosing colours on the internet and my colour was way off. Would recommend product to others,for a safe and cheap makeup foundation.