MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Deep Repair Cream, Dry, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Disappointed / Bad result!

Posted by Reviewer1873605 on Oct 11, 2011

Used this deep repair cream for 3 weeks and it caused persistant flaky dry skin the entire time, which I did NOT have prior to use. I even exfoliated and it did not help! I switched to another product and within one day my skin was back to normal, smooth and free of dryness and/or flakes. Also, the smell of the deep repair cream is very present, lingering, and unusual. Overall, I am sorry I bought this product.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3243890 on Apr 17, 2012

I used this cream for several weeks and noticed bumps starting to develop on my face. I stopped using it and the condition improved. After a time I used it again and the bumps re-occurred. I threw this cream away and do not recommend it. Started using another brand with no problems.