MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Deep Repair Cream, Dry, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2073832 From Turkey on Jun 09, 2010

I am 56 years old and have a mature skin. I read that EFG stands for epidermal growth factor. It is a small polypeptide of 53 amino acids. For a good concentration of EGF ,ReVivé is not within my budget. for this I take a look at Mychelle Deep Repair Cream/ I have been using Mychelle Deep Repair Cream for 10 days and moisturizer enriched with CoQ10 at nights. Result is healthier skin.If you have mature skın lıke me, dont hesıte for thıs cream.

Love the results.

Posted by Reviewer1776998 From Massachusetts on May 11, 2011

Love the results. It evens out the skin tone too.

fine

Posted by Reviewer2994189 From Texas on Jun 08, 2011

the old-rose smell doesn't bother me nor do I notice it after putting it on. I have an oily T-zone and it has not caused me to break out and seems to moisturize well, so I will continue using it. as for reducing wrinkles, it's so hard to say if it does or not, but my skin does look good and healthy with it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1479106 From California on Aug 09, 2010

The best face cream I've ever used - and I've used some expensive ones in the past. Use it along with the No-Tox serum and and Fabulous Eye Cream and you have a 5-start regime.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1388494 From California on Feb 01, 2010

I've been using this product for years. It feels great, smells great,absorbs nicely and leaves my skin feeling moist, not greasy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »