Effective

Posted by Reviewer2073832 on Jun 09, 2010

I am 56 years old and have a mature skin. I read that EFG stands for epidermal growth factor. It is a small polypeptide of 53 amino acids. For a good concentration of EGF ,ReVivé is not within my budget. for this I take a look at Mychelle Deep Repair Cream/ I have been using Mychelle Deep Repair Cream for 10 days and moisturizer enriched with CoQ10 at nights. Result is healthier skin.If you have mature skın lıke me, dont hesıte for thıs cream.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1479106 on Aug 09, 2010

The best face cream I've ever used - and I've used some expensive ones in the past. Use it along with the No-Tox serum and and Fabulous Eye Cream and you have a 5-start regime.

Love the results.

Posted by Reviewer1776998 on May 11, 2011

Love the results. It evens out the skin tone too.

fine

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jun 08, 2011

the old-rose smell doesn't bother me nor do I notice it after putting it on. I have an oily T-zone and it has not caused me to break out and seems to moisturize well, so I will continue using it. as for reducing wrinkles, it's so hard to say if it does or not, but my skin does look good and healthy with it.

Really like it

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Aug 09, 2011

I like this face cream. I've been using it (in combination with several other MyChelle products) for a couple of weeks. I use this cream in the morning and the MyChelle Revitalizing Night Cream at night. It feels rich and wonderful on my face, and I like the smell. Also, a little goes a long way. I'll definitely keep using it. And I really like that MyChelle products are pure with no noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my face.

So nuturing.

Posted by Reviewer3194577 on Mar 31, 2011

I had a sample first and loved it so I bought a full bottle. Love it.

Long term user and still think it's a wonderful cream...

Posted by Reviewer1746355 on Oct 11, 2011

Consistently this is the best 'wrinkle' cream I can find on my budget. Been using for a year or so and believe it's preventing wrinkles I already have from worsening.

love this cream

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Oct 30, 2013

I love this cream!!!!!!! works great on my dry skin and smells wonderful. the only face cream I buy now.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1388494 on Feb 01, 2010

I've been using this product for years. It feels great, smells great,absorbs nicely and leaves my skin feeling moist, not greasy.

great product