MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Deep Repair Cream, Dry, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

Love the results.

Posted by Reviewer1776998 on May 11, 2011

Love the results. It evens out the skin tone too.

fine

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jun 08, 2011

the old-rose smell doesn't bother me nor do I notice it after putting it on. I have an oily T-zone and it has not caused me to break out and seems to moisturize well, so I will continue using it. as for reducing wrinkles, it's so hard to say if it does or not, but my skin does look good and healthy with it.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3243890 on Apr 17, 2012

I used this cream for several weeks and noticed bumps starting to develop on my face. I stopped using it and the condition improved. After a time I used it again and the bumps re-occurred. I threw this cream away and do not recommend it. Started using another brand with no problems.

love this cream

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Oct 30, 2013

I love this cream!!!!!!! works great on my dry skin and smells wonderful. the only face cream I buy now.

Really like it

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Aug 09, 2011

I like this face cream. I've been using it (in combination with several other MyChelle products) for a couple of weeks. I use this cream in the morning and the MyChelle Revitalizing Night Cream at night. It feels rich and wonderful on my face, and I like the smell. Also, a little goes a long way. I'll definitely keep using it. And I really like that MyChelle products are pure with no noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my face.