MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Fabulous Eye Cream, All / Combination, Step 5, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Switched formula is not effective

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 13, 2012

This is NOT the same cream as in the trial kits!! The ingredients are NO longer those iHerb has listed here! Mychelle changed the formula! This cream no longer works! I had a few samples of this from trial kits: it shrunk wrinkles on contact. Imagine my shock when after a few days using the tube cream the benefits I had reaped were gone! This NO LONGER WORKS! Once again Mychelle has pulled the bait & switch on us! The ingredients now include carcinogens such as hidden GMOs (corn as citric acid & zea mays) and the preservative (potassium sorbate) is now on top of the list of ingredients meaning there's a lot more of this toxin! I urge everyone to contact Mychelle and let them know we want the classic formulas back. Someone who is on the Facebook needs to make a page for this! -------------------------------------- . A NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your interest in the Fabulous Eye Cream. The comment on iHerb is not suitable for the success we are seeing with this product. We would never pull a bait and switch with our products. What we put into our trial kits is exactly the same as in our full sized products. Our formula for Fabulous Eye Cream was updated 3 years ago with the plant stem cell Edelweiss which Exhibits anti-aging properties that include firming and reduction of fine lines and antioxidant activity. It has been clinically proven to reduce eye contour area wrinkle depth by 15% after only 20 days of treatment. We do not use carcinogenic ingredients and our products are smartly sourced – never using GMOs. When we included the Edelweiss plant stem cell we revisited our ingredient decks to make compliant with European standards which caused the ingredients to be rearranged slightly.

burns my eye's

Posted by 5411554442833915143 on Oct 29, 2012

sorry to say but i had to return this, it burned my eyes immediately ...anything that burns that bad around the eye area should not be used, I will buy another eye cream with better reviews !