Does its job

Posted by odalol on Jul 22, 2015

This cleanser removes makeup nicely, but it stings when you get it in your eyes, so it's actually kinda useless. I use it with my clarisonic brush and I feel fresh and clean afterwards, but I won't repurchase. It's also very pricy for what you get.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Oct 30, 2014

Not strong at all.

Normal

Posted by 5115980755808682751 on Oct 29, 2014

I expected too much from this bcz of the price, but I thought it was normal or didnt work well on me. It's not as good as Aubrey organics cleanser and not different from normal and cheaper brands. Won't buy it again. My skin is dry, asian and mature (32 years old).

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 24, 2014

Time and again I've come back to this, not only does it cleanse the skin of all types of makeup perfectly, only a tiny amount is needed so a bottle lasts for many months. A bonus is that the ingredients are not harmful to your skin or the planet. Hooray!

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1905957 on Jun 05, 2014

Quality and effective ingredients. Non abrasive. Smell is nice and your face feels squeaky clean.

Good

Posted by 5305417806478798051 on Apr 12, 2014

I bought this line's sampler kit first and was impressed. It cleans thoroughly, removes make-up well (don't use much, just powder and mascara), smells real nice. Was comforting after being off the pill for a few months and having occasional break-outs. I have normal to combination skin. It did feel as though my pores got kind of blocked after using for a month. Good product, but trying a different line.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1291779 on Feb 05, 2014

I've used this one for over two years now. It clears my pores without making the skin too dry. You need a little amount, so it lasts for a long time.

Ok

Posted by 5513353722262440878 on Dec 25, 2013

Texture and smell are both ok, but a bit pricy product.

Excellent Cleanser

Posted by zigzagza on Nov 06, 2013

I have combination skin and live in the hot and humid tropics. This cleanser does a great job of cleaning but leaving the skin moist and smooth. The only drawback is that the citrus makes skin sensitive to light, so sunblock is needed. If you already use a sunblock daily, then it's not a problem.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2645173 on Apr 28, 2013

Made my normal skin dry and sensitive.