MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Fruit Enzyme Scrub

Posted by Reviewer1241789 on May 25, 2011

I only using it for a little bit,but i do love the effect of this product. Easy to apply, nice smelling product. The skin afterwards feels firm and refreshed. Clearing the black spots as well

clean skin

Posted by Reviewer2678694 on Jun 01, 2011

This is a good product for cleaning and refreshing your skin. I feel that I am finally removing dead skin and pollution and nourishing my skin at the same time. My face glows afterward. I recommend!

MyChelle Fruit Enzyme Scrub

Posted by Reviewer2214234 on Jul 18, 2011

This is a wonderful product. It really works, even though it is gentle on the skin. Plus, it has an amazeingly great smell.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2777532 on Jul 18, 2011

Great product! My skin feels nice and smooth after I use it.

Good stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2502851 on Dec 16, 2010

effective without overdrying or irritating. i have oily but sensative skin.

love love love

Posted by Reviewer2037796 on Mar 15, 2010

great product

scrub

Posted by Reviewer3188201 on Jun 27, 2010

love this product

Scrub

Posted by Reviewer3196544 on Jul 25, 2010

perfect way the sluff off dry dead skin.

LOVE MyChelle

Posted by Reviewer1093705 on Aug 16, 2010

I love all of mychelle's products, and this in no exception! Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I have acne prone skin and this does not aggravate, just the opposite. I will buy this again and again.

Oh my!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jan 20, 2014

I can't say enough good things about this product! I rinse my face, then pat it dry. Then I apply about a small marble size to my face and let it "rest" for about 1 minute. Next, I use a little warm water and scrub the particles in gently and rinse! It works very well to make my face super-smooth. The fruit acids dissolve the "glue" that holds the dead skin cells together during that 1 minute, and the scrubbing action sloughs them away as you rinse! Super-duper!!! I will definitely buy this again and again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »