excellent !

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Jun 12, 2012

I ordered it after trying sample. I like it very much Very gentle and уааусешму

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1291779 on Mar 07, 2012

This scrub leaves my face feling perfectly cleansed. I have a little sensitive skin, but the fruit enzymes weren't too strong. It's my new favourite product.

good

Posted by Reviewer2755440 on Jan 05, 2012

after using skin is very soft. Would prefer another smell, but is ok

Good

Posted by AnnaZeitlin on Jan 02, 2012

Good scrub

JUST ok

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Nov 06, 2011

Product doesn't have enough granules and the ones it does have are extremely rough and abrasive! Very unusual smell! Although Animal Cruelty free, not tested on animals, no animal ingredients! Help save our animals from the torture of experiments for the sake of human beauty and only support cruelty free products!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2777532 on Jul 18, 2011

Great product! My skin feels nice and smooth after I use it.

MyChelle Fruit Enzyme Scrub

Posted by Reviewer2214234 on Jul 18, 2011

This is a wonderful product. It really works, even though it is gentle on the skin. Plus, it has an amazeingly great smell.

clean skin

Posted by Reviewer2678694 on Jun 01, 2011

This is a good product for cleaning and refreshing your skin. I feel that I am finally removing dead skin and pollution and nourishing my skin at the same time. My face glows afterward. I recommend!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Fruit Enzyme Scrub

Posted by Reviewer1241789 on May 25, 2011

I only using it for a little bit,but i do love the effect of this product. Easy to apply, nice smelling product. The skin afterwards feels firm and refreshed. Clearing the black spots as well

Ouch, strong stuff

Posted by KaliMama on Jan 03, 2011

I have combination skin which isn`t particularly sensitive, but this felt like a very strong formula. I was very excited about trying it after reading the reviews, and bought the cleanser and enzyme mist from the same series. The cleanser ended up leaving my skin red and dried out. The only product that I like is the Enzyme mist, which isn`t all that impressive either, but does add a little moisture. The scrub didn`t remove the dry flakes at all, rather seemed to MAKE my skin worse and as flaky as I`ve never seen it before (i used it combined with the cleanser, which also seemed to dry my skin out.). The skin does feel amazingly smooth afterwards, but my face looked red and the skin irritated. Not sure if I`ll take the risk of using it again, as my skin seemed to improve when I stopped using it , which means the dryness wasn`t mainly due to the cold winter

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »