good

Posted by Reviewer2755440 on Jan 05, 2012

after using skin is very soft. Would prefer another smell, but is ok

Spa-like Scrub

Posted by Reviewer2644807 on Dec 27, 2010

I was looking for a reasonable price enzyme scrub. so I tried this one. It is very nice, smoothes the skin surface, smells nice, skin is not tight afterwards. It feels like a spa type facial at a great price!

MyChelle products.

Posted by Reviewer2045362 on Apr 02, 2009

I have not used any of MyChelle products that i did not like.

Limpia bien pero demasiado ácido

Posted by arael6 on May 12, 2013

Había leido buenas críticas y lo adquirí porque buscaba un exfoliante que no tuviera gránulos grandes. La consistencia es bastante fluida y con partículas pequeñitas, como sal fina. La primera impresión al abrirlo es que huele a cítricos, demasiado. Tengo la miel muy sensible y reactiva, por ese motivo creo que no es para mí. Al aplicarlo en la cara limpiaba pero no me gustaba porque era demasiado ácido, me irritaba un poco mientras lo masajeaba. Lo estuve utilizando como exfoliante corporal para terminarlo y ahí si me convenció, en el resto del cuerpo ninguna pega. Es un buen producto pero para pieles fuertes que toleren estos ingredientes tan cítricos.

irriatates my skin

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

if I use it too often.

Too harsh for my cheeks

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

I have some redness and couperose on my cheeks and this is just too harsh for me. I only use enzyme products for exfoliation and the granules in this cream were just too harsh on my cheeks. I ended up using this on my dry feet and it actually worked great for dissolving chapped dead skin layers.

Ouch, strong stuff

Posted by KaliMama on Jan 03, 2011

I have combination skin which isn`t particularly sensitive, but this felt like a very strong formula. I was very excited about trying it after reading the reviews, and bought the cleanser and enzyme mist from the same series. The cleanser ended up leaving my skin red and dried out. The only product that I like is the Enzyme mist, which isn`t all that impressive either, but does add a little moisture. The scrub didn`t remove the dry flakes at all, rather seemed to MAKE my skin worse and as flaky as I`ve never seen it before (i used it combined with the cleanser, which also seemed to dry my skin out.). The skin does feel amazingly smooth afterwards, but my face looked red and the skin irritated. Not sure if I`ll take the risk of using it again, as my skin seemed to improve when I stopped using it , which means the dryness wasn`t mainly due to the cold winter

Won't get again

Posted by Reviewer1569581 on Mar 08, 2009

It smells like Lemon Pledge. And what they don't tell you is that it heats up while it's on your face. I'm not super-sensitive, but I found it uncomfortable. This was my first purchase of this brand and it's put me off, I'm afraid. Won't be getting it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »