MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Fruit Enzyme Scrub, All / Combination, Treatment, Step 2, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)

MyChelle products.

Posted by Reviewer2045362 From Colorado on Apr 02, 2009

I have not used any of MyChelle products that i did not like.

Good product

Posted by 5305417806478798051 on Apr 12, 2014

I bought this line's sampler kit first and was impressed. Creamy based with normal amount of granules that are perfect for satisfactory exfoliating. I use this product after the cleanser. The combination works well leaving my face clean and soft. It removes make-up well (don't use much, just powder and mascara), smells real nice. Was comforting to use after being off the pill for a few months and having occasional break-outs. I have normal to combination skin. It did feel as though my pores got kind of blocked after using it for a month, though. Good product, but trying a different line when finished.

Too harsh for my cheeks

Posted by Flicka From Finland on Jan 20, 2013

I have some redness and couperose on my cheeks and this is just too harsh for me. I only use enzyme products for exfoliation and the granules in this cream were just too harsh on my cheeks. I ended up using this on my dry feet and it actually worked great for dissolving chapped dead skin layers.

Limpia bien pero demasiado ácido

Posted by arael6 From Spain on May 12, 2013

Había leido buenas críticas y lo adquirí porque buscaba un exfoliante que no tuviera gránulos grandes. La consistencia es bastante fluida y con partículas pequeñitas, como sal fina. La primera impresión al abrirlo es que huele a cítricos, demasiado. Tengo la miel muy sensible y reactiva, por ese motivo creo que no es para mí. Al aplicarlo en la cara limpiaba pero no me gustaba porque era demasiado ácido, me irritaba un poco mientras lo masajeaba. Lo estuve utilizando como exfoliante corporal para terminarlo y ahí si me convenció, en el resto del cuerpo ninguna pega. Es un buen producto pero para pieles fuertes que toleren estos ingredientes tan cítricos.

irriatates my skin